Kidnapped (pt. 2)

*y/n's pov*

My head was pounding. I didn't recognize where I was as my hands glided over something soft, a blanket maybe. I felt something in my mouth, it felt like a cloth, making it unable to talk. I opened my eyes and scanned the room until they landed on the same man who was in my apartment. I let out a scream and shoved myself away from him until my back hit a wall.

"Shhh, shhh, it's okay princess you're safe now." The man cooed, trying to run his fingers through my hair but I pulled myself away. He gave me a disapproving look and stood up, taking out a knife my eyes widened. The ropes around my wrists were cut, placing the knife back into his pocket.

"I saved you. Dream doesn't deserve you. I do." The man had black hair and dark colored eyes, he looked to be around my age. "I've been watching you for awhile now. Stalking your day to day schedule trying to find the right time to rescue you." Rescue? Does he seriously think I was some type of damsel in distress? I furrowed my eyebrows at him as more tears spilled from my eyes. "Every Monday you go to the gym, Tuesday's are for shopping. Wednesday's and Thursday's you stay in your room, streaming."

How does he know all this?

"Friday, Saturday and Sunday you spend with those absolute idiots or with your family." He finished, trying his best to inch his way closer to me. That means he knew where my family lived. He was an absolute psycho. I had to get out of here, my eyes scanned around the room for a way out, not caring that he was sitting right next to me. I stood up off the bed and he let out a sigh. After walking a few feet I was pulled to the ground from a jerk of a rope.

"Now, darling, you really think I would let you away that easy?" He chuckled, I looked down to see a rope tight around both my ankles, making sure I couldn't get too far away. "We're going to run away, fall in love." He whispered, using his arms to pull me into his chest.

"I'm your biggest fan, Y/n."

*dreams pov*

I held the note in my hand, it wasn't her writing. Someone else had written it.

You don't deserve her. I do.

"Now while all this is going on I need you two boys to stay at home, this person most likely knows who all of you are." The cop said to us. I wiped some remaining tears off my face and checked my phone, for some reason thinking her name would pop up before remembering I had her phone. And she was gone.

"You seriously think I'm going to sit around after my girlfriend was kidnapped!?" I shouted, turning away from them and propping myself against the wall with my arms, taking a deep breath in and out. Sapnap continued talking to the police officer while I tried to collect myself. I felt a hand on my shoulder, turning to make eye contact with Sap.

"Let's go home and wait for a call." He said, there was nothing I could do. I didn't know how to find her, I wouldn't even know where to start.

"They knew where she lived, Nick." I cried, feeling as though I failed her. I didn't protect her. We should've asked her to move in months ago but I wanted to wait until I asked her to be my girlfriend. Now this happened and it's all my fault.

We went to the car in silence, Sapnap offering to drive. I sat in the passenger seat, staring into the darkness through the windshield. Until a particular pair of black marks leaving the parking lot caught my attention.

"Stop." I stated. The car came to a halt, "marks like that only happen when you're leaving in a hurry. Follow them."

"Dream, no. The cop said-" My head snapped towards him, giving him a cold glare.

"Fuck what the cop said. You can follow those marks or you can go home. Either way I'm seeing where they lead." He sighed, only to switch his blinker to the opposite direction so we were now turning in the same direction the previous vehicle had.

*y/n's pov*

"You should eat my love." The man said behind my ear, moving my hair away from my neck. I felt his lips press against my skin and shuttered. He had removed the cloth from my mouth so I could now speak freely, but was mostly choosing to stay silent thinking of a way to escape. My ankles were still tied, giving him full control of where and how far I could walk.

"I'm not hungry." I protested, shoving the bowl away from me, causing it to spill off the table and onto the floor. He yanked at my hair, causing my head to be pulled back so I was face to face with him. Our noses touching.

"I made that meal for you so you're going to eat it!" The man threw my head forward, causing my forehead to smack into the table. I let out a cry and held my head in my hands. "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, Y/n/n." He wrapped his arms around me, I tried getting away from him but he was stronger than me. "You just need to appreciate a home cooked meal."

(Y/n/n is your nick name)

"Don't ever call me that again!" I screamed, using my elbow to hit him in the jaw. He flew backwards and I took this opportunity to stand up and run as quick as I could to the door. As I fiddled with the locks I saw one of them needed a key, I began pulling on it. Screaming and crying as I prayed the door would just open.

I was stuck here. And there was nothing I could do.