Fake what..?

I literally cannot stop writing idk what's wrong w me

Longggg chapter, sorry in advance <3
______________

You sat in your room scrolling through Twitter liking and responding to fans when Dream bursts through your door, the sudden action causing you to jump. He plopped down on your bed, looking stressed and as though he had a lot on his mind.

"You okay..?" You asked, confused as to why he practically kicked in your door so suddenly. Without a word he crawled on top of you, shoving his head into your chest and letting out a yell.

"Alright, what's going on? You're freaking me out." You said, pulling your best friend off of you so you could look at him. You sat your phone down, giving him your undivided attention as he looked at you.

"I messed up and I really need your help, it's a lot to ask so if you say no I totally get it." He explained, you shifted in your spot, ready to give advice or help in any way possible. "So you know my family is coming to visit tomorrow and I may have told them something that wasn't true..."

"Go on..." You replied, giving him a strange look.

"While ago I may have told them you were my girlfriend..." Your eyes widened, smacking him in the arm as a way of scolding him, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! They've always said we were perfect together when we were kids and when I told them you moved in they got all happy and asked if we were together...I couldn't break their hearts". You took a breath, putting your face into your hands. You could do this, it shouldn't be that hard pretending to be Dreams girlfriend, you two already flirt all the time.

"There's more..." Dream groaned, "oh no.." You added, waiting for him to add more to his facade he's been telling.

"My mom asked when I was going to propose and I may have told her I already did.." Your jaw dropped. Not only do you have to pretend to be his fake girlfriend. You have to be his fiancé. Fake fiancé, of course.

"Alright." You sighed, clapping your hands together as you stood up and ushered him off the bed, grabbing your purse. "Alright?" Dream asked, shocked you gave in so easily to his plan.

"If I'm going to be your fake fiancé I need a ring to play the part, time to go shopping."

>>>>>>>

We arrived at the jewelry store which was rated five stars online and began looking around, staring at all the rings in awe. You saw an emerald shaped ring but decided it was too flashy, not quite you. Then you saw it, the perfect ring.

(Whatever your perfect ring is :))

You pointed at it through the glass as Dream stood behind you, his chest pushed against your back.

"Is this the one?" The man asked behind the counter, you looked up and flashed him a smile.

"That's the one..um, how much is it?" You asked, not wanting to drain his bank account too much. This was all fake after all.

"This particular ring is $3,300" You froze, there's no way a ring can cost that much. "It's one of our most popular styles and sets, coming with the engagement ring itself and the wedding band."

Realistically we only needed the engagement ring, you looked up at Dream trying to read his expression. He looked happy, excited to be shopping for rings which only confused you more.

"We really only need the engagem-"

"We'll take the set." Dream cut you off. He walked away from you to the register as the man explained everything about the ring to him. After you got sized he packaged it up nicely in box and handed it to you.