Kidnapped (pt. 3)

*dreams pov*

Sapnap managed to follow every tire mark to an abandoned building. It looked like it used to be an old factory.

"What now? Are you gonna charge in there? You don't know what's on the other side of that wall." He said. I tried thinking of a plan. If we called the cops we could get in trouble for messing with an investigation.

"I have an idea." I said, grabbing Y/n's phone from my pocket and unlocking it.

"What are you doing?" Sapnap asked, "chill, this will work." I said. I noticed her lock and home screen were both pictures of us. My stomach dropped, wanting to cry at the thought of those pictures being all we had left of her. Using her phone I sent her location to me through text, once I received it I rolled the window down and threw her phone as far as I could into the tree line, I'll buy her a new one. Sapnap gasped in confusion but I ignored him, now using my phone to dial 911.

"911 what's your emergency?" The woman asked.

"Hi, this is Clay L/n. Earlier I had reported my girlfriend was abducted and just got a text from her phone of her location. I need someone to check it out immediately." I stated, Sapnap giving me a new look. A look that read 'you're a genius'.
After giving her the information and location she said she would pass it onto the lead officer in this case. I hung up the phone and sighed.

"All we can do now is go home and wait." I said. I wished I could do more. I wished I could rush into that building and save her, but I knew that was a horrible idea. I knew that if I got hurt trying to save her she would blame herself, I didn't want that.

*y/n's pov*

It felt like hours had gone by, I was exhausted. After the whole hitting him in the face situation he beat me up pretty bad. Leaving me a sore mess. Blood trickled down my chin from a cut on my lip, the iron taste slipping into my mouth every once in awhile.

"If you hadn't of acted up I wouldn't have had to hurt you." He said. I felt myself giving up, giving into his facade. I looked at the clock on the wall, if it was correct I've been stuck here for five hours. Completely at his will.

"What's your name?" I asked as I sat on the bed, now completely tied up. He said he couldn't trust me anymore, only giving me about three feet of rope to work with for movement.

"Adam."

"So tell me, Adam, why the fuck are you doing this?" I asked.

"Because I'm in love with you. I was one of the first people to support you on everything and you never even noticed me. Leaving Dream to get all your attention and affection. He doesn't deserve you, Y/n." This man really believes what he's doing is right. He was twisted in the head. I had to act fast, who knew what was happening outside of here. I'm sure Dream and Sapnap saw my apartment and called the police. There was only one way I could think of getting out of this.

"I think I'm falling in love with you too, Adam." I lied, sitting myself up right on the rickety metal bed.

"Y-you are?" He asked, eyes widening at my words. A smile fell onto his lips, I tried my best to play into his game. Into this life he wanted to live with me.

"Yeah, we should leave, they might find us here." My plan was to get us out of the building, then run as fast as I possibly could in any direction until I knew where I was.

"Okay." He was falling for every word I said. He stood me up, untying the other end of the rope from a metal pole as we walked into a different room.

"Adam, if you love me you'll take these ropes off. They're hurting me." I whined, holding my wrists up so he could see the visible red marks on my wrists and ankles. "If I take them off you have to promise I can trust you." He begged, looking me dead in the eyes. I quickly nodded my head yes.