Chapter 6

Isabella's outfit ☺  

I spend the next few days at Antonio's house with Ivan, and Xeres, just getting to know them all more, and telling them about my childhood.

They were eager to learn everything about me, and I enjoyed telling them about some of the happier times I'd shared with my Mom.

Nonna had visited me with Amelia, who I admit I do look scarily like her. She's twenty four, nearly five years older than me, and very reserved.
She is truly a lovely girl though, she spent time with me, and we shared a lot of interests. She's been away at college getting a degree in beauty, and she'd shown me a few things she'd learnt by doing my nails, and eyebrows for me, also putting some highlights in my hair, for the first time ever.

Nonna had been visiting daily bringing me food; though Antonio had told her he was capable of feeding me, she still came anyway, and her food was amazing.

I'd learnt all about her history, and about my Nonno. She'd informed me that he was very much still alive, and lived in Greece full time with his new wife. I'd been shocked by this, but she just waved it off, informing me they fell out of love with each other, and are still amicable to each other when they speak about family. She'd told him about me, and that he wanted to meet me eventually, after I'd settled into the family properly.

I'd agreed, wanting desperately to meet more members who'd accept me so willingly.

I still haven't heard anything from Dante, and it did upset me, but I had these guys to cheer me up. They were loud, messy, and hilarious to live with.

They all decided to temporarily move into Antonio's house without asking, and Antonio hadn't been very happy with them both.

On my second night here, Troy visited me, and we told my Uncle's how we'd met. They were happy hearing I could keep my liquor, but had scolded me about being so careless doing it alone. Once I'd assured them I wouldn't ever do it again, they'd told me to go get changed into a pretty dress, informing me they were taking me drinking later to celebrate my arrival.

I was stumped thinking over everything I had in my case. The only thing I had to go out in, would be skinny jeans, and a halter top. They assured me that was okay with them, and shoo'ed me away to change.

Changing into my jeans and top, I realised I'd have to go bra-less because my no straps bra wasn't clean.

Putting on some kitten heels, I curled my hair as best as I could with the straighteners Amelia had given me, and apply a little makeup.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I felt pretty for once.

My hair and nails made me look different, but a very good different.

Going back out when I was done, I find my Uncle's all in jeans, and button down shirts, looking very dapper. This is the first time I've seem them cleanly shaved, and they are all very handsome men, making me want to question why they are all single. Leaving that thought alone, i didn't want to pry into their personal lives so closely.

They all frown seeing me, and I wonder immediately if I look bad.

"What's wrong? Why are you frowning?" I ask getting annoyed.

"You look very beautiful Bella, how the hell are we going to keep men away? Maybe you should go change into a jumper, or something?" Antonio replies sounding serious.

Scowling at them all, I cross my arms angrily.

"No. Now lets go! This was your idea, now suck it up you babies, and move. If men approach me, and aren't put off by you three mountains, then they deserve a bloody medal. You're scary when you want to be." I inform them exasperated.