Chapter 16

Three months have passed by since Micha returned. Nothing else has gone wrong; we weren't attacked or threatened at all either, and things were finally looking up.

Me and Micha had started dating properly, he sneaks me away three times a week to go on private dates he's had set up.

Him and Warren became really good friends after their shaky start. Micha didn't have any problems with him being gay either, and now they're both as thick as thieves.

My Uncle's are still being overprotective of me, and I don't really blame them.

Nonno came for another visit surprising us all after he heard about the attack on me, and he was furious.

He arranged for extra guards to be always around Antonio's estate, and I'm to have four bodyguards, as well as Micha and Warren with me at all times while out.

I hated it personally, but knew better than to argue. The guards he'd hired to follow me around weren't all that bad, and Micha was friends with them so I knew I could trust them.

Amelia hasn't been around much, she's been busy at college and just doesn't have the time. I surprised her yesterday going in for her practise day so she could do my nails, and we had a catch up then.

Xeres has started dating a new girl recently and I'm pleased that he's happy. Her name is Ella, and she's adorable.

He'd introduced us all to her last week at a family barbecue, and she was really nice to talk to.

Ivan and Antonio never go out on dates, and I'd stupidly asked them why not. They'd responded they didn't need to date when they had 'fûck buddies'.

My face had flamed so red during that conversation it nearly hurt!

It's safe to say I don't ask them anymore personal questions.

College starts in a month and I'm anxious to get started. The only thing I'm worried about, is that with me wanting to study business, isn't it going to be full of sexist males?

Antonio assured me it wouldn't be, and Micha and Warren are joining me there too anyway.

My Uncle's pulled a few strings; or paid someone off, and got Warren graduated early. He's decided to join me and Micha at college, and I'm pleased to have him around.

I spend most of my days at Nonna's house with her and I really love it there.

Now I have my guards around me the guys all went back to work, I felt guilty over keeping them with me, but Xeres assured me that they own their business's and could be away from work whenever they wanted to be.

I'd never asked them what they worked as, and I'm not sure I want to either. They are good men and I love them, but what job do they do if they need guards all the time? My Uncle's are pretty big guys and can take care of themselves, so I don't understand it.

I'd tried asking Nonna about it but she'd shut me down, and just told me to ask the guy's instead.

Today my Uncle's have decided to take me shopping for clothes at college. According to them I needed to dress smartly to fit in with the guy's there, and because my wardrobe didn't have any business casual clothes, so here I was being tortured.

Nonna had decided to tag along too. So in every store there was me, Micha, Nonna, Warren, my four guards and my three large Uncle's.

It looked like I had a blôôdy entourage following me around.

After spending three hours in this Hellhôle, and picking enough clothes to last me a year, we finally went to the food court after my constant nagging finally paid off.

Taking a seat with my two of my guards and Warren, I watch the others all split up to go get food. Nonna is getting me some KFC chicken and I watched eagerly for her returning. Micha had gone with Antonio somewhere, while Ivan and Xeres had gone towards McDonald's.

"God I'm so hungry Warren!" I tell him over dramatically. "Why must they torture me?"

He just chuckles at me and smiles. "Drama queen." He calls across the table rudely to me. I respond by sticking my tongue out.

Nonna arrives back first, she'd got one of the guards to carry the tray full of food I'd ordered back to the table. "Thanks." I tell him politely as he sets it down in front of me.

"No problem, ma'am." He responds quietly.

I eagerly dig in, acting like I haven't been fed for days; when in reality it's only been around five hours.

The others all arrive back soon after, and pull three large empty tables together next to mine so we can all sit together.

The guards all spread out among us trying to be inconspicuous and probably failing.

We all laugh and chat about random things as we eat, Xeres gets a kick out of teasing me as usual, until I decided to start returning the favour by bring up Ella, shutting him up quickly.

When we finally get back to Nonna's that evening I'm so tired I can barely walk. Antonio who'd been driving me, kept looking over at me concerned as we got out of the car.

"You okay cara? You're awfully tired today, did going shopping really take that much energy?" He teases me.

"Yep." I reply popping my 'p'. "I really hate shopping Antonio. Next time I'll just do it online instead." I tell him serious.

He just shakes his head playfully at me. "How did we end up with the only female who hates shopping as our Niece? We're millionaire's, and can afford all the spending spree's she likes, but yet isn't interested about it, at all." He asks me in an amused tone.

"Just lucky I guess. It saved you money in the long run though, huh?"

We join up with the others and Micha comes over and pulls me to him, kissing me softly on the cheek; mindful of my Uncle's lurking around somewhere nearby.

"You okay princess?" He asks me gently.

I nod tiredly, and he leads me over to the sofa where Nonna and Warren already are chatting.

He sits and pulls down beside him and I snuggle up to him quickly, using his overly muscular chest as my own personal pillow.

He starts playing with my hair making me feel all cat-like, nearly making me purr contentedly.

The last thing I remember before I fell asleep was Nonna telling me to go up to bed. And Micha holding me close, leaving me feel safe and loved.