Chapter 23

Isabella's Dress ☆♡

I'm woken up the next morning by a very pîssed off group of people surrounding my bed.

"What were you thinking, Nipote?" Nonna demands me before om even fully awake.

"It's not all my fault you know? I was too worried to eat, and I just forgot with everything that's been happening." I tell everyone softly. "I'll be more careful in future."

"Damn straight you will. Ivan go down and bring the tray of food up I prepared." Antonio demands.

My stomach growls at the sound of food and I sit up eagerly. Then I remember everything that happened yesterday and feel sick instead.

How could they do this to me?

"Bella, stop it!" Antonio tells me gently. "They aren't worth your pain. They're both remorseful over what they've done to you, Amelia thought you were over. Micha played her too."

I just shake my head sadly and look anywhere but at my family feeling ashamed.

"I texted him you know? Just before I went up to his room. I asked him if we were still together and where was he? He lied to me. I heard Amelia giggling over the fact I was completely clueless that she was fûcking my.. Micha. She knew Antonio, she just didn't care."

Antonio and Nonno look angry, Nonna just hugs me sadly. "I'm so sorry tesoro. You'll be okay, there are plenty of guys who'll want to snap you up in no time."

"No there won't be!" Antonio and Ivan say together as he enters the room carrying a large tray. "She can stay a spinster and live with us. She doesn't need a man when she has us to look after her."

"Really, huh? And how will I have kids, hmm?" I ask exasperated.

"Artificial insemination." Xeres blurts out weakly, as he walks in supported by Quinn and Damon.

I blush brightly and flip him the bird. "Xeres." I shout relieved he's okay.

Getting up weakly, I'm stopped by the wires from my I.v and groan. Xeres chuckles at my face and comes over to hug me instead.

"Don't just blurt something like that out Xeres. And no. I won't be a 'spinster' I will meet someone worthy of my time, eventually." I tell them firmly, feeling a little better.

"Good. Budge up, let me sit down Bella." Xeres grunted to me.

I scoot over, and he sits beside me on the large bed. Ivan beings me the tray over and I share it with Xeres, eagerly digging in.

Once everything was gone I ask Nonna for more and she goes down to make me something.

The guards have left and it's just me, my Uncle's and Nonno in here now.

"Nipote? Would you like to come to Greece with me and your Uncle's for a while? They need to get you somewhere safe for a while because an old enemy of ours knows who you are and wants you as his wife. He's a horrible, cruel man and I won't let him have you. He's been after our business's for years, and through you, he thinks he'll finally get his chance."

"Marry him? Really? That's just sick. I wouldn't marry anyone like that. When I eventually marry it will be for love, not to gain anyone anything." I tell them angrily.

"So you'll come to Greece, then?"

"Yes. But don't you dare bring that bâstârd along,  I don't want him near me. " I tell them firmly.