Chapter 13

Micha ^^ :) x

The next morning I just lay in bed trying to get my act together. I'm not sure how I feel anymore, I mean I killed some guys last night, shouldn't I feel guilty? Or horrified?

To be honest the only thing I felt was relief; pure relief just knowing they were dead, and that me and my family was safe. Grateful that I was clever enough to out smart those bastârds too.

I could hear my Uncle's and a few other voices i didn't recognise already downstairs, and my stomach grumbled hungrily as I caught a wiff of bacon and eggs that someone was frying.

Finally dragging myself out of bed, I go take a shower and get cleaned up, feeling icky after sleeping in my clothes.

After getting dressed in some shorts and a strapless top, I pad barefoot down to the kitchen hoping someone would make me some food.

It's still noisy when I enter and everyone turns to me smiling.

"Morning Bella, you okay?" Nonna asks me gently.

"I'm fine Nonna, just starving." I tell her smiling. "How's everyone else?"

I turn to look over everyone, and wince at Ivan and Xeres's faces. Micha's looks pretty beat up too, and I stare at him longer than I planned to.

Nonna catches my attention handing me a large plate of fried breakfast. "Thanks Nonna, you're the best." I tell her gratefully.

She kisses me softly on the forehead and I go sit down beside Antonio.

After eating, I wash it all down with a large mug of coffee and feel better already.

Ivan and Xeres are talking quietly together, while everyone else is staring at me closely. "Uh guy's? Why are you staring, do I have food on my face or something?"

Micha narrows his eyes at me and Antonio grins.

"No tesoro, your face is clean. We were wondering how you really are after last night? I know it must have been very scary to deal with." Nonna replies.

"I'm okay, really. To be honest I expected to be upset or something, but I'm really not. The only thing I do feel is relief knowing that they're dead and we aren't."

Antonio and Micha stare at me shocked for a minute, before smiling widely.
"Thats our girl!" Antonio shouts proudly.

I shake my head at him but smile anyway.

Xeres gets up and hugs me close. "Bella about your date later? Can you cancel? I'm not so sure you'll be safe alone with Iver."

"I'm not going anyway." I tell him much to his surprise.

He relaxes along with the others, and nods happily. "Thank you Bella. I don't trust him with you."

"It's fine, I'm not sure why I agreed in the first place. I was feeling low, and he flattered me by paying attention. I don't even like the pretty boy that much anyway." I reply shrugging.

Micha looks relieved but tries to hide it, Antonio catches my eye and winks making me blush slightly, making Xeres stare at me weirdly.

"So who is he?" Ivan asks after a few minutes, sounding sure of himself.

I gape at him turning red. "N-no one." I reply quickly.

He just chuckles and rolls his eyes obviously not believing me. "Really huh? I think my bullshît metre just broke little nipote. Come on, tell your favourite Uncle's the truth?" He whines sounding like a two year old.