Chapter 17

Today's the first day of college and I'm nervous as Hell. I've been up for hours already and it's only 8.a.m.

After taking a quick shower I dry myself off and search my new clothes for my outfit.

I finally choose a plain black above the knees dress, putting some black sheer tights and my black kitten heels. I leave my hair down naturally and leave off putting any makeup.
I pack a bag with a load of things I might need but hope I won't, like a first aid kit, and tampons.

Micha is waiting in the foyer when I go down and he looks truly drool-worthy. He's wearing a dark blue stripe suit, with a white shirt and matching tie.

He smiles at me and comes over stealing a kiss, before the others descend like vultures for my attention.

"You look beautiful Bella. You ready to go?"

"Yeah I guess so. You look very hot too!" I tell him smirking.

He just chuckles and kisses me again.

We both walk into the kitchen where everyone else was already waiting. Warren was in a suit too and looked really suave. He was wearing a dark grey suit with matching shirt.

Antonio and Ivan had already left for work, they'd both already been to see me this morning. Nonna was cooking breakfast when we entered and everyone was eating.

My guards all stood to attention when I entered the room and I rolled my eyes exasperated. "Uh guy's? Didn't I ask you not to do that?"

They all give me sheepish grins and sit down quickly. "They're just doing what they were trained for Bella." Micha explains again to me.

"I know Micha. But how am I going to fit in at college with this many body guards?" I ask slightly annoyed.

"You'll manage Bella, I promise. Now eat something before we need to leave." He tells me sternly making me smile.

"I'm not hungry. I'll take an apple for later."

Nonna turns from cooking and scowls at me.

"Isabella Rose Stewart/Salvador! You better get your butt sat down and eat something right now! You aren't leaving this house with an empty stomach." She tells me firmly, meaning business.

"I can't eat yet Nonna, I'm too nervous. I promise to eat a big lunch though." I tell her pleadingly.

She's still scowling as I get up to leave with the guys following behind me.

Xeres is in the garage waiting for me already when I get there. He hands me a granola bar and hugs me tightly. "Thanks." I tell him grateful.

"Have fun today. Be safe, and don't take any shît from anyone. Anyone starts with you, you just set the guys on them, you listening Princess?"

"Okay." I reply.

"Guy's please do your jobs properly. Protect her with your lives and keep her safe for us. Micha, Warren? Tell us if any côcky little prîcks start with her?" He demands them both.

After they agree, I roll my eyes and get into the large jeep that Xeres had leant me to get to college in.

Micha gets in to the drivers seat, Warren sits in the back with another guard. The other three guards take another car and tail us all the way there.

We're early when we finally get on campus, and I stare around me fascinated.

I can't wait to get started learning here, and hopefully I'll make a few friends along the way.