Chapter 25

Ares in his shorts o.O ;) x

The next morning I'm woken up by an over-excited Alicia.

"Get up Bella, you need to get ready for your date!" She shouts shaking me awake."I'm so happy for you! Ares doesn't usually date, at all!" She chirps happily.

I groan and roll over trying to hide from the light, hoping to get back to sleep. What's she on about anyway?... Wait? Ares? Shît our lunch date!!

Sitting up quickly I see Alicia smiling widely at me, Nonno is stood near the door watching me fondly.

"What time is it?"

"9:30! Now up."

Getting up shakily, still weak from sleep, I stumble into the bathroom to take a shower.

"Come down and eat when your clean." Nonno shouts through the door.

"Okay."

Getting into the shower, I can't keep the goofy grin from my face. Ares is taking me out later today!

Getting clean and dried quickly. Looking over my closet; that someone had already unpacked for me, I search for something to wear.

The weather was so warm here in Greece, that trousers were totally a no-go. Choosing some bright yellow shorts and a black strapless top to wear, I grab some yellow heeled sandals. Tying my hair up into a messy bun that looks cute, I add some mascara and lip gloss. Shoving everything I'd need into a black bag I head down for breakfast, feeling starved.

The kitchens packed when I make it down there, and everyone's already sat. Antonio smiles and nods in approval of my outfit making me roll my eyes at him.

"You look beautiful, nipote." Nonno gushes as I sit beside him.

"Thank you, Nonno."

The tables full of amazing looking food and I grab an empty plate and fill it eagerly.

Ivan and Nonno watch me eat warily and keep sneaking glances at me until the foods gone. "So what time do you have to be there to meet with Ares?" Xeres asks sounding happy.

I stare at him wondering what he's so happy over. "We agreed to meet at 11:30, why?" I ask suspicious now.

He just smirks, and I kick him under the table making him yell. "You spoil this date for me Xeres, and you'd better sleep with one eye open for the rest of your life!"