Chapter 10

Ivan ^ ^ :) x

The next thing I'm aware of is someone's pressing on my chest hard, and screaming something at me.

Feeling sick, I turn onto my side and violently throw up gallons, and gallons of water; or at least that's what it feels like to me.

Once I'm done I turn back over feeling awful. My chest and stomach were burning painfully, and my throat felt raw. I tried to move and flinched at the pain I received.

"God Bella I'm so, so sorry. Oh god!? I nearly killed you." Xeres replies from beside me crying.

Looking around, I see I'm surrounded by my Uncle's and a soaked Micha who are all watching me carefully, with tears in their eye's.

Trying to sit up I groan loudly. Jeez, I feel like I got hit by a train or something.

"Bella?" Antonio asks me gently. "How do you feel now?" He asks me nervous.

"Everything hurts." I tell him weakly. "What happened?" I ask him, only managing to whisper because of the pain in my throat.

He looks at me alarmed for a minute before turning to the others. "We need to get her to hospital, she could of hit her head while under there." He rushes out quickly.

"Antonio, shut up?" I ask him as loud as I can manage.

He looks at me startled. "I remember going in the water. Just not anything after. I think I saw Micha, but I'm not sure." I tell him confused. "After that I don't remember anything, just darkness."

"You did see me Bella, I pulled you out. Xeres and Quinn thought you were playing around with them, not realising the danger." Micha explained hoarsely. "I'd just returned from the car when I saw you go under. God I've never been more scared Bella, I thought I'd lost you. You didn't breathe for five minutes after I got you out. Antonio brought you back, he was determined to not let you die. I was scared Bella, so scared." Micha replies, tears running freely down his face.

He comes to me when I open my arms weakly and he pulls me gently onto his lap, hugging me carefully.

"I'm okay Micha. Hurting, but okay. Xeres I'm sorry for not telling you I couldn't swim, I was embarrassed over it." I tell him blushing. "I don't blame you either, you just wanted to have fun." I tell him honestly.

Xeres nods at me warily and comes to hug me too.

"I'm sorry nipote. I'll listen to you when you say no in the future too. I thought I'd killed you!" He sobs against my shoulder.

After everyone calmed down, and I changed into some warmer clothes with Clara's help; who really was sorry for her actions earlier!

We all drove home quickly. I'd had to assure Antonio and the others I didn't need to go back to hospital.

They'd all agreed as long as they kept a close eye on me tonight.

Now here I was back home. I'd taken a scolding hot bath to warm up, and had changed into a pair of flannel pj's that nonna got for me.

The guys had all voted to have a movie night with me, that way they could keep me close, but not smother me with attention.

Sat on the sofa wrapped in my duvet, and watching The Avengers with the others sprawled around me, I felt better too. I'd taken some advil for the aches I'd been left with, and was sucking a soother to ease my throat.

The guys had ordered pizza from a pizzeria down the street and Quinn had gone to collect it for us.

Halfway through the next film, we all sit and enjoy the yummy goodness that is pepperoni pizza, and it's the best pizza I've tasted, ever!

We watch a few more movies and I fall to sleep while Ivan is putting the fifth one in.

I wake up some time later and hear Xeres and Antonio talking quietly. I think the others are all asleep, because I don't anyone else.

"Do you think she really forgives me Toni? I've never been as scared as I was when I saw Micha drag her from the water. She looked dead and I guess she was for those few minutes. I'm a total idiot! I should have known there was a reason she didn't like the water, why didn't I listen?" He asks sadly.

"Hey Xeres pull it together, she's fine. Honestly she already assured you that she forgives you. She's not dead so stop feeling guilty. Micha saved her and I brought her back. Nothing will ever happen like that again though, we need to keep our princess safe." Antonio tells him sternly.

I roll over trying to get comfy and see Micha awake and listening too. Smiling slightly at him, I close my eyes feeling the exhaustion claim me.