Starting YouTube

They was many reason I started YouTube one to reduce boredom, two to reduce stress, three for fun and four to make new friends. I have achieved all four of the reason I started YouTube. My first video was just slide show of Harry Styles from One Direction never thought that how much One Directions would impact and change my life.

If I didn't like One Direction I honest don't think I would made this channel the reason on why wasn't for video at first it was to comment on one of my biggest idols video Meganlovesbieber8 then after watching her for so long I decide to do the photo slide in September which was a hit with you guys then not long after that video came my first room tour I can't remember if I filmed it on a camera or my iPod but for my first year on YouTube I didn't even show my face.

Another reason I started YouTube was to do trades if you don't know what trade is it basic you buy stuff for other person then they buy you stuff adding up to the same amount it cost then you private message each other and ask for they address and send it to them. I have trade with people from Netherlands, America, New Zealand and Australia other country as well.

Then I move on to filming on a camera but it wasn't a camera with a flip screen but lucky I was filming they bears so I didn't need a camera with a flip screen because I was filming bears and I just sat behind the camera doing voice over and I just remember my subscribe count going up and up.

First few month of YouTube my parent didn't know about my YouTube I always filmed when they out and upload it when they out but people start asking me to do trade so that when I told my mum and she was fine as long as I didn't show my face plus I didn't have the confidence to show myself to internet world as people can be quite harsh behind a computer screen.

So then I started trading with people literally from all over the world I have quite lot of merch from America that you can't get in the uk and from other place so I class that merch as rare.

As time went on my confidence grow with the support from my subscribes with that I took the next step and gradually started to show my face but I wouldn't of been able to done this without the support from you guys and the awesome Christmas present my parent got me last year which was my trusty tripod for my iPod now I film and upload from my iPod and I have another confident to show my face and to ignore the hate.

I'm not professional like Alfie , joe or anyone like that but I'm still learning gradually and I'm totally gratefully to all of you that have supported me few this first year and seven month I been doing YouTube.

Next year my college work will become a priority but I still upload three times a week I will make a schedule of when I'm filming but for now it will stay the same until I return to college in September.

My main dream career is to be a profession dog groomer but YouTube will be a slide line career but it will talk you on the journey of my life with all the ups and downs also would like have a champion agility dog as I absolutely love dog agility so much that I went to cruft this year.

I'm not a great editor yet as I hardly every edit my video I think more fun because even if they mistake in they everyone make mistake and it show that you just a normal person.

I made YouTube channel for fun and look where I'm now with it and now I'm writing this for fun maybe this will be a success for story because it none fiction and everything in here is true but I'm not getting my hope up even know a dream of mine as a child was to have my own book one day maybe it will happen with your guys help.

I'm Just Ordinally twenty one year old from Hampshire I never thought I would be more popular on the internet than at college. I would love to be like Alfie and Zoella on YouTube and hopefully if things keep going the way they going they huge possibilities out there.

I found plenty of way to promote myself through other social media such as Facebook, twitter , instragram and through word by mouth by my friends. I always try and give back to my subscribes with giveaway and I try and get them involved with as many videos as I possibly can by asking them question about certain things and stuff and I even have a collab channel that I work alongside some of my subscribes from my main channel.