Chapter 19 - Pets

I have love animals since I was a child. I remember my brother got dog which was kings Charles spainel called molly she was pretty and we loved her to bit and she lived to good old age but I haven't just have dogs I had rabbits and guineapigs.

I remember my sister rabbit called rosie she was a dutch rabbit and she was so cool I loved getting her out and playing with her.

Then I think we had guineapigs after her and I thing we had two or four can't remember they names I was really young when we had them but unfortunaly they passed away which was sad.

Then I think it was ever my 10th or 12th birthday not sure when but my best friend faye was down and my brother bought me a new rabbit and it was white with black ears and I name her snowy and she had weird obbession with cheese you not surpose to give them cheese but me and faye did she lived to good old age.

Also while molly was alive they got another dog which was a chocolate lab called barney he was so lovely and lot like my dog that I have no really crazy and clumsy and just plan stupid.

Unfortunaly all the animal have no passed away molly and barney were the brother that we have nothing to do with no for personally reason.

All the other animals were mine or my sister and they buried in the garden.

My brother had found this stray dog we kept him for a bit but we found out he had micro chip and he had to be taken back to his owners and found out his real name was jack and we had got attached to this dog.

But last year of school we were going to get a chocolate lad but it was a fake they were trying to take money from us so instead we went to look at some border collie and I fell in love with this border collie boy and my mum feel in love with his sister and Susie got down and went on to her bed but the arg which is old oven and jack started to wiggy so I put him down and he went and laid next to his sister and said I aren't going without her so my mum ask dad on the phone they agreed we put are depost it down.

Then few week later we went to collect them my brother and cleo came they nearly went home with another dog they already have a dog called scrappy he is absoulty love him because he was a rescued dog from the dog trust and I remember when we first got him he was scared of every nosie didn't know how to play and he was so skinny but now he full of engry and he such a lovely dog.

Also my aunty have a jack russel called monty I remember when we went to collect him he was so tiny and cute but he defintly not tiny now.

So I have been around animals all my life specially dogs I absolutely love dogs and I hope in the future I want to have as many dogs I can cope with.