chapter 27 - 2016

It already has been a very busy January. I been back at college for coming up to three weeks which is nice as i see a lot of people and it also make the weeks go quicker beening at college.

Also We celebrated My nephew Luke first birthday so that was really nice , every time we see him he doing something new .

we have also I have house sat and Dog sat for Dame Mary Fagan three dogs , which are black Labradors that are gun dogs and their names are Mr. Swift , Flash and Randolph and their all three tired to get on the sofa with me in study while we were watching television.

then on the twenty of January twenty sixteen after college we went to the national television awards and it was a very good and we had brilliant seat and it was very funny and their wasn't any breaks but it was really good . Next year we going to try and get deck sitting so hopefully we can as ticket literally went on sale while we were their /

Traveling their was a bit harder for me , as I'm not good on trains or underground . I honestly prefer a train.

Their still a lot of events I'm Hoping going to more events in twenty sixteen . We going to crufts in march and then the vamps in April I also want to go to five second of summer gig at the O2 in April as well but depends on price .

Unfortunate I wouldn't of minded going to the Brits awards but unfortunate their only have the high seat left and their no good if you scared of heights .

Also want to go to a lot of YouTube events like book signing etc and meet up and festival but no has been announced yet .

I'm their going to be a lot of even more exciting events coming up in twenty sixteen and you will get to see it and come along on the experience with me as well. 

Also Hoping to get my passport renew and got to disney land paris on a coach trip so Hopefully.