Chapter 9 equipment and editing

Chapter 9 - Equipment and editing

When I first start which was over a year ago I think I was using my iPod then as well I can't remember properly. I do remember one point I was using a small digital camera but I didn't use that for long I thing that was more at the end of my first year on YouTube.

Then last year for Christmas I got tripod for my iPod and this why I now show my face and I absolutely love, it was one of the best Christmas present and I use it every day and it so easy to use and I would recommend you get it, it was from Claire accessories and it was twenty five pound so very reasonable and it was online only but it was worth the twenty five pound.

Some of my video are edit and some are not it all depends on the video and if I have to cut stuff or add clip or picture and the editor I use at the moment is window movie maker and it free you just down load for the basic one and it so easy to use and I use quite a lot.

I did win an editor thing on tombola but I haven't had chance to try it yet and I'm not sure if it all they but yeah.

I still want to invest in probable camera but at the moment my iPod is perfectly fine and my video content is good but quality is good it not great.

In time I hope to learn more about video edit and filming im consider either 2018 or 2019 maybe going to go to another college and do a course of video making and editing but it depend on my fiancé and if I'm still making video.