chapter 5 - making friends

when I started it was just for fun and I didn't realise just how much fun making video for the whole world wide web would be also I didn't comprehend just how many friend I would make through YouTube.

When I first started YouTube I did trades and I had to talk to people to discuss the trades and these people could be any where in the world from USA to the Netherlands even Australia etc..

I made more internet friends then friends at college but I even made friend on YouTube who actually live in my local town which is incredible to believe and I have even meet them couple of time and it nice to meet people that enjoy making video as much as I do and they are really lovely girls and thankful to YouTube for letting me find them.

I have a small group of friend at college who are my world this year was quite difficult time special with big argument at beginning of college with good friend of mine Islay and we didn't talk for rest of the year but Lauren , Daisy , Charlotte , Georgia and Emily was so supported with that and with my YouTube but Im now talking with Islay it never been like it was before but it better than nothing , all friendship groups have they ups and down but we get through them and come out the other side.

these guys are always they for me when I need them and I will always be their for them, I will never forget these guys no matter what the future holds they have become part of me and part of my life.