chapter 22 - things to come

well not sure what this chapter about yet this could be about who arrange of things.

I'm going to be going to the BBC music awards in Birmingham on the 10th December which is new experience for me.

Their going to be a lot more meeting and excited things happening so I do recommend that you do keep tuned in with my YouTube and life. I cant believe how quick 2015 have gone .

hopefully be going to a lot more gigs this year and maybe even get merchandise out and meet many of you as possible.

Also I want to do a lot more  collaborations with other YouTube such as Thatsfangirl , Kim , Itsfloralchloe and Chloe devries -lenehen plus many others.

I have achieved so much in twenty fifteenth and want to achieve even more in twenty sixteen but who know what around the corner it all a mystery.

I'm hoping to go to more gig like the vamps , union j , 5sos , little mix and of course cant forget my boys concept official who are just incredible and I love these boys so much.

literally Christmas is just around the corner and I'm going to two pantomimes and then we celebrating Christmas with my whole family.

Also hoping to save a enough money to get a new camera the one i really want is canon 70d which every YouTube have but one im saving up for at the moment is the canon G7 it the one that Alfie deyes (pointless blog) he vlog on but I have to save up three hundred pounds plus.

I also want to get a Mac book pro and this time next year want to open a Po box and load of other stuff so my video get so much better.

Also i want to make a real goal of my second channel seven directioners making sure we have person upload every day for the 52 week of the year.

I do hope i can meet many more off you this year and do many more cool things.

I'm so excited about the new year we just dont know what to come but hopefully loads of exciting things