chapter 29 - college life

I have now been studying at sparsholt college for six year wow that long that is scary.

I started in foundation landbase level doing horticulture for you that are good with big word that is gardening . then after complete that year I did my first year of animal care and I love being hands on with the animals.

foundation landbase level you get lots of support from teacher so of them I got on with like house on fire and other I hate their guts.

then I thought I want to do gardening again so I went and did level 1 horticulturue and for that year it was good but nearlier to the end of that year got bored of it. it so repetive picking weed or picking strawberry or watering something .

then i decide to level one animal care that when i decide I love the animal course so that is how i end up where im today but study the course i like and trying diffrent course to see which i perferred.

animal care or animal management what every you want to cool it , it is quite repetive with the cleaning out and feeding the animals but all animals have diffrent feed and bedding and then you get to handle the animals which is the plus side you dont really get to like touch or feel the plants and it doesnt have the same effect.

thanks to sparsholt college it help me grown in confident and build some great friendship , i have met my best friend their and im so gratefully i have met them and their are all so supportive in their own way .

My longest friendship is with islay i meet her on my second year of being at sparsholt she join the foundation level we didnt get on straight away but as time went on we become closer and closer and we have had ups and down and recently a huge down but we are now talking again and rebuilding are friendship . you will remeber her in some my old videos on my youtube channel.

Also emily that started in level one animal care with us and we all hit of like house on fire . me and emily have had sleep over and she been in videos and stuff to and we had are ups and down but we always be friends

Then the three friends i made last year , lauren , daisy and charlotte without these three i would have no one and I know I proable drive them all around the bend and occassionally their drive me around the bends i wouldnt be without them. we had are ups and downs and i cant say i every had any better friends then this three.

I'm hoping to do the dog grooming course that start in february and ends in july or june and that means a complete fresh start with no one I know which quite daunting as I always had at least one person doing the same course as me but I maybe going on my own not to sure also their a fee to pay.

My dream job is to open my dog grooming salon and being a dog agility trainer also want to be a very big youtube.

We will see if i get on the course and hopefully I will.