chapter 26 - collab hitting it first goal collab channel hitting it first goal

This is basic update on my second channel yes I run two channel my main channel Luciebsworld and my second channel seven directioners that I run with seven other girls.

So I can't Remember where we got to or told you about the collab .

basically In the last chapter about the collab was just a breathy just why i started basic I kept getting ask to be on peoples collab channel and I couldn't be on six or seven collabs channel so I decide to make my own.

I want to talk about recent events with the collabs we have overcome the hacker problem which was hard but I'm so happy that we haven't been hacked for a long time .

unfortunate we didn't hit 200 subscriber before our first anniversary which was slightly disappointed with that.

Also the people on the collab weren't uploading as the suppose to as their many reason so I felt very let down with them and I did have to get cross .

Around christmas time I starting thinking about videos for this years and how to promote this channel and I decide to share on the collab Facebook group I made when I started the collab and we didn't need any new people but two people ask if their could join so we have now got nine girls on the collab which is crazy.

me and Sophie are going to upload on Friday and Bri and Caitlin is going to upload Thursday we going to do sharing days .

I also made a Instagram for the collab channel to help promote the channel and I been posting on their quite a lot.

I also made the profile picture and I'm really happy.  I'm going to be very strict with the collab if any one lets me down once I will be very cross with them as Their all knows the themes until December next years so their not really any excuses.

Last year I got angry if their didn't upload twice in week and I keep saying if you don't upload every week you will get chucked off but I never went through with it cause I'm such a softy and their always have a reasonable excuse but this year I will go through with it .

but as of the eighth of January we hit two hundred subscribers so I'm very happy with the collab for that and it crazy and now the next goal for the collab is to reach five hundred before our second anniversary which is fifth November twenty sixteen which if we all upload every day seven times a week and work together i know we can do it.