chapter four becoming more confident

I have become more confident since making video with the pressure of people on the internet and dealing with hate make you want to prove them wrong and with all the positive comments from my other subscribers and they no point in letting the people that hate get to you and it make me feel so nice reading all the positive comment from my other subscribers.

Even in day to day life we come across bullies that bully us but with help from my subscribers and family , friend I have got through the hate comment but cause of my subscribers I have grown up and become more confident, I have done a lot more this year then have done before that I wouldn't been able to do.

When I started YouTube video I didn't show my face and now I do also thanks to YouTube I have met some other amazing people such as Chloe smith plus other who make videos.

On the eighth of April twenty fivethteen I went to see a band call concept who is a local band from my town and I met my subscriber Shannon for the first time and had my first official photo with her.

I never realised how much I would love making video for you guys and nothing compared to some Youtuber out there and I would love to become as big as them but that can on carry on with your guys help and support but this could all end again tomorrow but I hope it wont as long as you guys keep supporting me.