Chapter 17 - social anixety

Now because of depression I suffer with social anxiety which make difficult for me in social situations on my own so that why I always go place with someone else they.

It hard even know I been at college for over five year every start of new term because they new people I do love meeting new people but it also now give me anxiety because im concerned about people judging me.

Because I'm slightly different cause I film video in my bedroom and I love bands I always worried that they will bully me and just make fun of me so on the first day I sit at the back of the class hoping no one will talk to me.

Hopefully when go back in September will be slightly different as I hopefully have at least one friend in the room with me so hopefully I will be ok.

Also I hate it when they make you do ice breakers it make things awkward and I don't have much confidence in those situations it make it feel so weird.

I do love college and I do like having friend but I need to build my confidence and go to more social events this is why I like going to see concept and I need to talk to more people on the internet I feel safe like no one can actually judge me on look expect from my profile picture which are 100% real I don't use flitters or anything.

I remember when I was a child I never had this but now I do because thing that have happen. When I was a child I used to always talk to people on the tills and always have conversation with them but i only talk to them if they talk to me but I try to keep it short and brief.