chapter 23 recently events

I was so lucky to have the best mum in the world she surprised me with BBC Music awards and It was amazing. their were so many different acts in one place and it was in Birmingham at the NEC genting arena. the host was Chris Evans and fearne cotton.

One direction were the one who opened the show with drag me down that song is so incredible  and loads of incredible act including little mix , hoziers , Years and Years , James bay and Rod Stuarts and others.

I was meant to met two of my viewers but their were so many people i didn't get a chance but i will make it my mission next year to meet more of my viewers and go to lot more events and meet viewers etc.

Went to the anvil on the sixteenth of December with my youth club to see the pantomime of Jack and the bean stalk and it was really good and funny. it got me in feeling a bit more festive than i was.

Then on the twentieth of December went make to Birmingham to Barclay arena  to see the worldest biggest  pantomime and it was incredible and it even had real horse that walked through the audience and i absolute loved it.

Yesterday was Christmas day it was a great family day  I was up at six maybe just a little bit earlier I cant remember spent most of the morning editing my vlog from christmas eve and then this stupid bird flied into the window and it scared the shit out of me and then it flied off again then hour later it did it again and it sound like someone trying to break in but it was just a very stupid bird.

Then mum and dad got up and we open are present together from my mum and dad i got nail vanish , dressing gown and smellies , nice ankle boots , one direction new album ,  one direction perfume , ticket to crufts dog show next year and ticket to see the vamps on the second of April plus sixty five pound.

I also got twenty pounds from my Nan ( my mums  - mum)

Then we pop round next door which is where my dad sister and mum live unfortunate his mum is very well and doesn't really understand what going on. I saw my aunt dog Monty who i remember how small he was as a puppy.

Also my aunt took in a stay cat and he has now found a home and he is call Boris and he really cute and then we exchanged present their i got some lip gloss and pj's which were nice.

Then we came back home and got ready to go to my sister and we getting the dog stuff sorted the dog had been very excited their knew what was their and jack wouldn't leave my side .

As soon as their see stuff their got very excited and their ran to the car and jump straight in the car and as soon we arrived at Kerri their knew where their were.

Their love it now Luke can crawl , Luke was chasing them around the sitting room it was a very magical day as it was Luke first Christmas.

Then at around three my other sister in law and brother and thier two little one specially as oliver also first Christmas.

I got Paul O'Grady new book and iTunes voucher .

Then it boxing day and we going to my aunty sue today and we had a lovely lunch.

It was a good day at my aunty , i got a lovely analog  watch from my aunty sally , uncle dill and cousin Sain and Gareth but this means i need to learn to tell the times because of my learning difficulties i cant tell analog time , I hundred and ten percent better than with digital time.

My other cousin Robert and Dominic got me some lovely nail vanish and my aunty sue and martin got me lovely necklaces and earrings.

Then on Monday or Tuesday cant remember what day but i went into town with my mum and spent most of my money in the sale , i want to get this camera which was in the sale it was reduce from hundred and ninety nine pound down to eighty nine ninety nine pounds and it canon one.  all i have to get now so my video get better is a tripod and better editor but for better editor i need a better computer.

At the moment my way of filming is having a mirror behind the camera and the camera on top of couple of boxes it bit odd way but that how it is until i can afford the tripod which maybe in a couple of week hopefully.

Then on Wednesday on the thirty of December i spent the day at my sister and spent a lot of time with my nephew Luke and we play toys and we did some reading , Then he went for his day time Nap and then help my sister tidy up by putting Luke toys away and polishing because in the evening my mum and dad were coming down and my aunty sue and uncle martin and we had a lovely meal that my sister Kerri Husband Robin cooked.

When he woke up after all my hard work of putting his toys away , He pulled them all out again . the tidiness didn't last long.

Today is new year eve which mean the last day of twenty fifteenth which mean a new year start tomorrow which is really excited but also quite nervous of what next year have in store for me with college , YouTube  and other stuff.

Their is some excited for happen in twenty sixteen already first thing my nephew Luke is turn one on the tenth of January ............. WHAT ............. WHERE ............... HAS ............... THE ........... YEAR ....... GONE ?

He grow up so fast he now crawling around it crazy .

Then February special time cause valentines ..................................................... NOT I BE ALONE AGAIN.

but their something excited in February .......................... It .........  My ..................... twenty ..................... Second ...................... Birthday ........................... What?

I'm going be twenty two that is crazy .

Then in march im going to the cruft dogs show again which is so exciting then in april Im going to see the vamps.

I'm thousand percent that I will be going to see concept in gig and in town . 

Also their other excited things as im sure that you will find out what some of them is

IN .......................... THE ............................................. NEXT ....................................... CHAPTER

Lucie's Life from then to nowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें