Chapter 8

LISA

I was late the next morning. The hallways were already empty and I did my best to get into my classroom without getting into trouble. But thank God my hated math teacher wasn't here yet.

Funnily enough, Joy smiled at me and waved me over to her. I did so hesitantly. "Sit down next to me." She smiled and pointed to the empty seat next to her.

I didn't understand why she wanted that. I didn't really know her and she didn't know me. Or did Jennie say something about me?

I nodded and reluctantly sat down. What did she want? Was she taking advantage of me? Did she just want to know things about Jennie or was she trying to mentally piss me off? Or she was just being nice... Good joke, Lisa.

My teacher came in and started torturing us with math.

-

After school, I quickly packed my things and fled the class. But suddenly I bumped into someone and I pushed back. I blushed without even realizing who I was running into.

"Why in such a hurry, Manoban?" Jennie laughed and looked at me. I suddenly blocked out everything around me. Even when her friends gave us shocked looks.

"I-" I just managed to get out and felt my cheeks glow.

"Well then," she grinned, "See you tonight, because I'll come by again."

"Okay. See you then." I smiled at her before she disappeared into the room.

My heart was pounding so hard that I thought I was dying.

-

In the evening I was pretty nervous. Jennie was a long time coming, but I didn't want to seem pushy. So I laid in my room and tried to distract myself with my mountain of homework. I really couldn't understand what teachers find so exciting about giving us so much homework.

The bell rang and I practically jumped out of my chair. I quickly took a look in the mirror: Shitty as always. Check.

I opened the door and Jennie grinned at me before wrapping her hands around my neck and kissing my lips. I immediately blushed and got butterflies in my stomach.

She took my hand and I led her upstairs.

"What have you been up to?" She asked as she read through my English essay.

"Homework and sleep." I admitted, rubbing my hair nervously.

I had no idea why I couldn't get a word out when she was there. I stutter and keep making mistakes when she's around. She must think I'm stupid.

"Interesting." Jennie laughed and threw herself onto my bed. I smiled at her.

"Do you actually know why Joy was so nice to me this morning?" I asked cautiously and sat down next to her.

"I broke up with her this morning so I have no idea myself. But she's one of my best friends, don't worry." She pressed her lips to mine and kissed me for a long time.

"Would you like to go shopping with me tomorrow?" She asked as she looked at my closet.

"Mhm..."

"I'm not saying you're badly dressed. I just want to show you that you also can look a little more daring." Her soft voice spoke and I felt her breath against my neck. Slowly and gently, I felt her lips. Jennie was driving me crazy.

"Okay." I spoke softly as she smiled and pushed me gently onto my bed. Her hands ran up and down my body while I felt goosebumps all over my body. I was breathing heavily.

Her lips brushed my stomach as she fiddled with my pants. Jennie opened them and took them off me. Her fingers stroked my leg and my shirt, so that she also took off my clothes. Jennie kissed my lips over and over while I savored every second.

But suddenly her cell phone rang and I let out an annoyed breath. If we're about to... have sex, then nobody should bother us.

She let go of me and looked at her phone. She answered.

"Hello... Okay. Yes, alright." Jennie hung up the phone and I gave her a confused look.

"Who was that?"

"A friend. He needs me urgently. I'm sorry." She mumbled and sighed. She got dressed again, planted a kiss on my lips and left.

How weird was that please?