Chapter 25

LISA

"Please, what?" I bit my lip nervously. There were tears in my eyes and my best friend looked at me skeptically.

"I'm going home." I said and hung up. My hands were shaking and my stomach turned once. That can't be true.

"Lisa, what's up?" Minnie asked, grabbing my shoulder because I knew I was going to fall over at any moment.

"Jennie is in the hospital, she was found in a storage hall with Jungkook."

I grabbed my suitcase and opened it to pack everything and buy a last-minute ticket to fly home. I had to go back, see her, get an idea of ​​the situation.

"I'll drive you to the airport." Minnie said and I nodded. As we drove there in silence, I checked the flights and found one in 3 hours. I booked this and told my brother that I was going back to Korea.

"Please, let me know if you hear anything new." My best friend said and hugged me as tight as she could. She was shocked too, but I didn't realize that, my thoughts were with my girlfriend in the hospital.

I blamed myself terribly. I just left her there all alone and flew home. I should have fucking stayed there and put up with the new environment. Why did I even think that it was a good idea?

I flew home without even closing my eyes, so I could get some energy. I tried to ask the others if they know more than V told me on the phone but they didn't answer me.

The flight took far too long and I was happy when I saw my brother. He was waiting for me and when he noticed me, he stretched out his arms to me.

"Have you seen her yet?" I asked Liam. He shook his head.

"Tae is with her." It didn't really ease my anxiety, but I thought it was good that he was worried about her.

We drove straight to the hospital, so I could see her. Meanwhile, my stomach also made itself noticeable and my eyelids became heavier. It was clear that I'm tired now.

Liam led me to the room and I saw Taehyung sitting in a chair, half asleep.

I ran to the room and abruptly opened it. There she laid. Tears rolled down my cheeks and it was the most heartbreaking thing I have ever seen. I felt a twinge in my chest.