Chapter 26 (Ending)

LISA

"You look so good." V said and whirled around me.

"You don't look bad either." I said and pointed to his white suit. He had become a smart man, much more mature and adult.

"It's your big day." He clapped excitedly and put a veil in my hair. V shed a few tears, and my brother couldn't hold back either.

"You guys, stop crying or I'll cry too." I sighed and went down to the car with the two.

I couldn't believe that I'm finally marrying her, even though we're still young. Well, 21 isn't really young anymore, but I don't care how old we are, I want to marry her.

"I hope mom came." Liam remarked, but I shook my head.

"She would have ruined the wedding. It's okay the way it is."

It really was. My mother couldn't mess that up for me. I've been looking forward to this day since the proposal.

Nervousness built up in me and I was excited. I didn't even know why, I would just going to get married.

Liam stopped the car and V helped me get out of his car. I hooked my arm around my brother and V held my veil.

I entered the huge hall, saw all our friends and relatives and of course her, Jennie.

She stood there, grinning from ear to ear. I couldn't help but smile too. I slowly walked towards her and noticed a few tears from her too, but she wiped them away.

"You look so good." She whispered in my ear. I blushed and took her hand before the ceremony began and the rings were brought to us. I was shaking so badly as I took her hand and put the ring on.

"Here with I declare you to... wife and wife?"

Jennie smirked and grabbed my face to kiss me. Everyone applauded and cheered us on, it was one of the best moments in my entire -

I woke up and felt her against my body. Jennie slept, her chest heaving. Always steady, never out of rhythm.

"Lisa, what is it?" She asked softly and grabbed my arm.

"You are here." I gestated and clung to Jennie.

"Yes, of course. Like I would die in that shitty hall. I'm here, Lisa, and always will be." She assured, turned her head and kissed my neck.

"And what do you think about getting married?" I joked, thinking about the dream. It was a beautiful dream, now I can't wait any longer.

"Of course, I'll marry you and you will marry me, you have no choice. And I will make you a mother and stay with you for the rest of your life. I love you so much, Lisa."

"I love you more, Nini."

END

-

A/N: Thanks for reading, gays!

Since the story is mostly written by my girlfriend, I want y'all to thank her for her effort too! 💁🏻‍♀️

Her and I tried to write some shit, it's special to me and it makes me happy that some people read it. Anyway, I really just wrote like 1/4 of the story, so yeah, she is the main slayer!