Chapter 13

LISA

I can't believe I'm on my way to the birthday party with Jennie AND my brother. I can't believe I'm taking him with me either, even though I caught him with a guy. I didn't care if he had a boyfriend but he should at least tell me before I accidentally stab him.

I also couldn't believe that his one night stand made him so sad that I accepted Tae's request. It was all a bit weird.

But Jennie was behind the wheel and in a good mood, as always. Maybe she had already glowed, which explains her red cheeks and her big grin.

She parked in front of a house and we got out. My brother, was wearing a shirt showing his muscles and in his hand he was holding a present for V. Jennie and I bought him a box full of Gossip Girl DVDs, since he doesn't talk about anything else. He was so stereotypically gay that it was so easy for us to get something.

We walked into the big white house and loud music greeted us with a barrage of drunk people.

"I have no desire." I sighed. Then Jennie grabbed my waist and pulled me through the crowd to the sofa because she hates dancing. If she pulls me onto the dance floor later, I know she's fully drunk.

My brother followed us like a small child, although he was 2 years older.

"My two favorite lesbians!" V came and hugged us. We gave him his gift and he thanked us.

"This is Liam, my brother. Do what you want, but please don't tell me anything." I cleared my throat at the memories.

Then they disappeared and I was very happy about that.

"We're finally undisturbed." Jennie also noticed and handed me a mug of beer. She started kissing my neck. I drank my cup and hoped it would all be over soon and I could sleep, but Jennie wasn't thinking about sleep at all. Because she drank more and more and could no longer control herself. Her hand slipped under my shirt and she was hard to stop too.

"If you don't come with me into a room, I'll take you in front of everyone." She breathed out with a dirty grin. Shocked by her confession, I allowed myself to be taken upstairs. We found a room (hopefully a guest room) and Jennie threw me onto the bed.

"God." I choked out as her lips kissed the back of my neck. It was literally seething inside me. Her touch was powerful, like electricity signaling that I'm alive and awake, that she's here, mine and hopefully stays that way.

She took off her shirt and I looked at that well built body. Jennie was really stunning.

"We can't have sex at a party. Only drunk people do that on TV."

"Of course we can, Lisa." She answered and grinned from ear to ear.

And damn, so we did.

-

I woke up and felt the cold in the room. My head hurt and Jennie laid next to me, snoring quietly as usual. She wasn't wearing anything either.

"Jennie, let's get out of here. It's already morning." I sighed and stroked her forehead. I gave her a quick kiss on the lips before she woke up and looked puzzled, but then she grinned again.

"So it wasn't a dream when you sat on my face." I almost choked and my cheeks burned.

We quickly got dressed and at least I was nice enough to take off the duvet cover. I wouldn't want anyone having sex on my bed and then just leaving it there.

She took my hand and led me out of the house, which by the way looked like a bomb had hit it.

"Ohh, who stayed the night here?" Taehyung grinned in greeting. Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Like we really slept. Didn't you hear how I took Lisa?"

"Okay, Jennie. Chill out." I said and she took a step back.

"Thanks by the way. Your brother is very nice." He winked at me before we walked out the door.

"Do you always have to be so... weird?" I asked Jennie as we sat in the car.

"Whoever talks shit gets stupid answers." She defended herself and started the engine of her car. I hate her attitude sometimes.

"Be a little nicer." I sighed and looked out.

"S-Sorry." My girlfriend mumbled and drove off. I knew it wasn't her fault, that's the way she is by nature. Jennie is quick-tempered and easily offended, but I didn't want to be in bad terms with anyone because my girlfriend couldn't hold back.

When I got home, I still decided to go with her. My parents were probably not home anyway. I didn't even want to know where my brother is.

We went into her room. I laid down on her bed and snuggled up to her blanket. I really just wanted to go back to sleep and preferably in her bed, but her cell phone rang and she suddenly had to leave again. This time I decided to spy on my own girlfriend.