Chapter 12

LISA

I opened my eyes. The sun was already shining through the shutters directly on my face. I yawned before getting up and going to the bathroom. There I got ready to get dressed again in my room.

I felt terribly tired for some reason even though I slept enough. Apparently today was one of the days when I just lie in bed and read.

It rang all of a sudden and I already imagined what Jennie wanted to do with us today. But to my surprise, a boy was standing in front of my front door. Tall, well built with a soccer jacket from our school.

"Hi, is Liam there?"

I asked him in to call after my brother. He took off his cap and smiled at me. Although he looks macho, I was pleasantly surprised at how nice he was. So some are still polite.

I called for Liam, who came down the stairs a short time later to greet his guest with a handshake.

"I'm at Jennie's." I informed Liam quickly. He nodded and I walked out the door and over to Jennie's house. Her car was in the driveway, so I was sure she must be home. I hoped she could cheer me up. I rang the bell and her father opened the door for me.

"Good morning, sir. Is Jennie there?" I asked sheepishly. I had quite a bit of respect for her father, even though he was very nice. But I didn't want to misbehave. After all, that's not how I was brought up.

"Oh please, not so formal." He laughed and let me in. Jennie had already heard us and came out of the kitchen. She wore jogging bottoms and a wide top, like she always does.

"Hey." She smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Hi." I said and put my arms around her.

"What happened?" She asked worriedly when she saw my face.

"I want to go back." Suddenly and unexpectedly rumps tears in my eyes. Her mouth opened but she didn't know what to say to her girlfriend who would give anything to go back.

Jennie led me to her room where I sat on her bed and wiped away my tears.

"Why don't you move in with your father?" She asked cautiously. I've never talked about my father. It's not like I hate him. But our relationship is not close. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I know you don't like it here. If you weren't born here, I can understand that. But don't get the idea of ​​running away, because then I'll come and spank your fancy ass."

I laughed. "Well maybe I like that." I was joking.

"Okay, let's go to my playroom." Jennie gave me a dirty grin.

"Too bad, I'm on my strawberry week." She cleared her throat, but then looked at me as if she'd had an idea.

"Forget it, Jennie. That's disgusting."

-

A day later I wasn't feeling any better. My environment only made it worse and everything became routine, but now Jennie professes to know me and spends her time with me. She gets along with Tae too and that's all I wanted.

"You are cordially invited to my birthday party this weekend." Said V as he put a fries in his mouth.

"It's your birthday?" Jennie asked implausibly.

"No, I only celebrate birthday parties like that for fun, smartass." Jennie then threw him off with a pickle.

"But you have to bring a cute boy to set me up with." He grinned when he saw the look on our face.

"Hey, don't pretend. I need something to watch."

"Gay." Jennie coughed and got a glare.

"Well, Jennie, since you're so straight, give me a kiss."

Okay, this was going in a weird direction.

"I'd rather be doing my homework than kissing you gob of testosterone." My girlfriend mumbled and poked at her fries.

"If you had kissed him, I would have held a scene." I reported and V laughed.

"Tae, I've changed my mind." She said and provoked me.

He stuck his face out at her and Jennie pursed her lips so much that she looked like a disabled duck. Their lips touched for a split second before they both pulled their heads back and wiped their mouths on their sleeves.

"Well, this is getting too straight for me here." I sighed wryly.

"Theoretically, you've now passively sucked a cock." Taehyung grinned at Jennie.

"When was the last time you gave someone a blow job?"

Guys, please. We're sitting in a cafeteria and I'm trying to eat while you're philosophizing about sex.

"I do yoga and stretches, I think that's enough hints."

Oh my God.

"Lisa, we'd better go to class."

-

As always, after school I was home alone. My brother was with his friends and Jennie went shopping again. Even if she asked me, I said no.

So I was sitting in the living room doing my homework until I suddenly heard a scream. Adrenaline shot through my body and I got scared. I quickly grabbed a large knife to defend myself and crept upstairs. I yanked open my brother's first door and stood knife in hand in front of something I never wanted to see.

-

A/N: See y'all next week, people! 🤧