Chapter 3

JENNIE

"Let's have fun." She said pushing me onto her bed. Her hands wandered over my body and I breathed heavily. Her eyes sparkled while a smirk stretched across her lips. She slowly took off my shirt and threw it on the floor. Her sweet lips met mine as she ran her fingers down my pants. Her kiss deepened and she bit my lower lip lightly. I groaned in pain but she wouldn't let go of me. Instead she started kissing my neck. She wore nothing but underwear that flattered her body and fit her. She would have known what happened today. Like she knew I can't keep my fingers to myself.

Her dominant way turned me on to put it bluntly. Her unassuming looks and then her desire to dominate me... But how do we all know that will never happen.

I pushed her down onto her bed with a pinch and kissed her vigorously before removing her underwear and slowly undid her bra. She moaned as I gently bit her neck to mark her.

"L-Lisa, I..."

Suddenly I woke up. I looked around, startled.

Such a dream again.

I've been dreaming about Lisa for a damn week. I mean, nothing that I would mind, but what is my subconscious trying to tell me? That I'm screwed? I've known that for a long time.

Next to me, Joy, my girlfriend, moved. She's a typical girly with seven million purses. You can also tell that she's just experimenting and that she's actually straight. Why do I let this happen to me and not break up with her? No idea. She also knows that I stare at other girls and that I'm the first one at parties and that I don't give a fuck. We've never had sex either. Okay, okay. Yes. Three months isn't long but it's not like we're inexperienced virgins. I'm 17 and have quite a testosterone excess when it comes to sex.

"Can't you sleep?" Joy mumbled, turning to me.

"Not really." I answered her quietly, noticing her small head on my shoulder.

There was no more answer, but a loud snoring could be heard. Okay, Sooyoung.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the clock. 3:29 a.m. I disengaged myself from Joy's grasp and walked out onto my balcony. I quickly fished a cigarette out of the pack and lit it. The smoke immediately hit my lungs and warmed me up.

It occurred to me that I can see Lisa's room from here. It was still lit, which I found atypical for Lisa.

At school she is reserved and shy. But that's also because my friends rip her off at every opportunity. I wish I could tell them what kind of assholes they are. But I didn't want to be a loser. Also, our parents know each other so I have to pretend I love everything they do when I hate what they do to Lisa. But neither of us spoke after the tutoring. I think she hates me and all I do about it is smoke and dream about her.

I decided to do something about it. I'm a lot more open and productive at night, so I decided to go outside and throw stones at her window. Which girly isn't on it?

I went into my room, put on a pair of long jogging pants that emphasized my bum, a sweater and my slippers. Since Joy sleeps like a log, I left her alone and disappeared through the front door and went over to Lisa.

I looked for a few stones in the dark that I tried to throw at her window.

While doing this I realized how stupid my plan is. She doesn't even really know me and I want to be with her at 3 a.m.

Suddenly she threw open the window and looked down.

"Are you out of your mind?!" She hissed, pissed off.

"Let me in." I said, throwing the remaining stones back onto the floor.

"Why?" I rolled my eyes.

"Because I don't like standing in the dark." She sighed and closed her window. Then the front door opened and she waved me over.

"Make a peep and I'll kick you down the stairs."

"Wow, you flirt with me uncontrollably." I commented ironically and followed Lisa.

I couldn't believe I was really with her. But at night I'm drunk. I didn't realize what stupid things I was saying.

In her room she closed her door and sat on her bed. She looked at me without expectation. But I realized that I have no reason to be here. But I wanted to lie next to her and get to know her.

"I thought I'd stop by and say hello." Stupidest answer you can ever give.

"We talked to each other once, your friends bully me every day and suddenly you're standing in front of my window at 4 o'clock in the morning... I can't believe it." She said, stunned and I regretted my action.

"To be honest, I have no idea what got into me, but I wanted someone around me. Someone who doesn't date me because I have money, or like me because our parents know each other. And I don't have that many options."

"You're feeling lonely." She stated and looked into my eyes. I nodded hesitantly. She knew exactly what was going on inside me. Lisa was very smart and educated. Not the annoying nerdy kind, she was just wise. I liked that about her.

"Then lay on my bed and be quiet. The bathroom is opposite the room."

I smiled and Lisa turned off the light. She gently laid down next to my body and gave me a blanket.

"Thanks for not finding me creepy." I whispered.

"Actually I find you more than creepy but okay. I like not being alone."

"Lisa, I want to get to know you better." I suddenly shot out. I immediately regretted it and wanted to hit myself.

"Then I'll tell you something."

And so began to give away every little detail. And I listened to her intently until she was so tired that she bowed her head and fell asleep on my shoulder. I gently laid the blanket over her and kissed her forehead. I felt happy again after a long time even though it was Lisa who I've only known for two weeks.

-

The next morning I woke up slowly. The sunbeams shone on my face and noticed Lisa's clutching grip around my waist. I smiled and brushed a strand of hair away from her face.

I looked at my cell phone and saw that it was already 10 o'clock. I didn't know if Joy was still there or hopefully gone. But I didn't really care either.

Lisa snorted and woke up. She looked at me and let go of my body.

"Can you keep laying like that?" I grinned.

"You wish."

"Yeah, sort of." I said.

"Why are you actually here? You have millions of friends and you think you're interested in me, the loser."

"I care precious little if you're a 'loser' or popular. Count yourself lucky, Manoban." I murmured, laying my head on her chest.

"What about your girlfriend?"

"You know about Joy?" I asked in surprise. Lisa nodded.

"I get to listen to every second of Nayeon how cute you guys are." She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"My relationship is screwed. And Nayeon should start sweeping in front of her door." I said.

I hate it when people almost stalk me. First of all, I don't know anyone who is named Nayeon and I'm sure she knows all my dates. That's scary.

"It's weird knowing that every girl at school envies you and you're laying next to me." Her hand slipped into my black hair.

"And I could be laying next to Joy, next to another girl, next to a stoned friend, or next to you, and I am doing that now." I replied. She blushed.

"Well, someone is interested in you, Lisa." I got on and put on my shoes. "Until this evening. Because I'll be back soon." I grinned.

"Send me a message and don't break my window." She laughed.

"I can't guarantee anything."