Chapter 22

LISA

I'm lying if I say I don't love her. Even though she's a huge asshole, I couldn't be mad at her, although I deeply regretted breaking my standards, I keep coming back to her. But I like it when she's around me, it gives me a sense of security.

It's stupid, but who has a smooth ongoing good relationship?

I went to her place today to say that I would be flying home for 12 days during the current autumn break. I just had to go there, I missed my friends, my grandparents and maybe even my father who never took care of me.

"I like that you're visiting your loved ones." She smiled and stuffed the nutella bread into her mouth.

"Come with me." I said and looked at her expectantly, but she shook her head.

"Your friends won't like me and then I'm forced to come along even though they hate me. We both know they will."

That's correct. Jennie won't like them and my friends will also think like I thought at the beginning.

"I'll be happy to wait for you for 12 days, but you should take your brother with you." Jennie planted a kiss on my cheek, leaving a smear of nutella. Skillfully she licked it off my cheek like a cat.

"You're a bit disgusting, you know." I admitted and laughed.

"Well, I've licked things off like..." - "PLEASE, do not tell me."

-

I flew home three days later. The flight was longer than expected and I already missed Jennie, who I am now leaving behind for 12 days. But I wasn't scared that she would do anything. At least I hoped so because I only had V to look after her when I was gone. But I trusted her and so enjoyed the time in my home country.

-

JENNIE

Since Lisa is gone for almost two weeks now, I didn't really know what to do. I had things planned but I can now forget about them. So I lay bored in front of my playstation and played this stupid game until my phone vibrated and Jungkook texted me.

Kook: Are you still with her or do you also have time for us?

I knew he wasn't jealous, but Lisa was getting on his nerves and ever since she kicked him between his legs, he'd downright hated her.

Since I had nothing to do, I agreed to come to him.

I put on a pair of jeans and strolled down to the car to drive off.

10 minutes later I was standing in front of his house and he opened the door for me before I could ring the bell.

"Finally you're here." He greeted me. "The others are already waiting."

I went into his living room, which looks similar to mine. With big candle stands and chandeliers, expensive and extravagant, but that's how we grew up.

The rest of my friends sat on a sofa and smoked while he briefly disappeared.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Joy asked and I knew she was jealous even though there was never anything real between us. I didn't answer her and rolled myself a pole.

"Here," Jungkook dropped a bag on the table. "South American gold." He looked at the kilo of marijuana. "You guys will sell it."

"I don't do this shit anymore." I threw in and got up, but everyone begged me.

"It's worth more than what Don grows in his basement. This is the last time, Jennie." Jungkook said, filled smaller bags and held one out to me.

"Okay, but I really don't deal with this bullshit after this!" I hissed angrily and grabbed three ready-made bags. He nodded, grinning.

I hate him when it comes to pot, but I'll just get this over quickly.

-

In the evening I went out into the street, pulled my cap down over my face and roamed around. I definitely looked like a rapist from afar.

"Do you have stuff?" A voice spoke behind me. I turned to look and saw a boy who couldn't be much stronger than me.

"Depends on who's asking." I replied. It could very well be that he's a cop, but usually they didn't dare in this neighborhood.

"Show it to me." I gave him a little and he inspected it.

"Where from?"

"South America." I replied, tapping my foot.

"And do you want it or not?" I asked impatiently. I wanted to get rid of this stuff as soon as possible.

But then he shouted something and two men fell on me. They pressed me to the ground, not exactly tenderly. I cried out in pain.

"Who did you get this from?" His voice sounded aggressive.

"I won't tell." I whimpered. He kicked me on the shoulder.

"Well then you'll come with me." He decided and the men picked me up. "Whoever gave you that stuff stole it from us and I'll do anything to get it back."

I can't believe Jungkook stole it and wanted us to sell it. How stupid do I have to be?

They put me in the back seat and tied my arms, but I evaluated myself, but unfortunately without success.

I was scared for my dear life, scared of what would happen to Lisa and if they would kill me, at the same time I could have cried because of rage. Why is Jungkook such an asshole? I should have listened to Lisa.

They drove off, not exactly gently and slowly. My throat was tight, I couldn't say anything. I panicked and tried to get my cell phone, but apparently they took it from me.

"I didn't steal it." I brought out with difficulty.

"Who else then?" Growled the fat man.

"I got it from a friend, I didn't steal it."

But they kept driving.