Chapter 6

LISA

The next morning I was alone at my locker. Nayeon wasn't here, probably because I yelled at her like that. Although, I didn't mind if she wasn't there, but I should apologize anyway.

I took out my books and locked the locker again to head for math class.

When I got there, I saw the boy who protected me from Jimin. I should at least thank him too.

With trembling legs I approached the rather muscular, good-looking boy.

"H-Hey. I wanted to say thank you." Was the only thing I could get out. His eyes met mine and he smiled.

"They have to be capable of something." He gestured at his muscles. I smiled.

Macho.

"My name is Taehyung or V."

"Lisa." I replied and shook his hand.

"How about you park your butt in the space next to mine?" He grinned cheekily. Is he trying to flirt?

But he seemed nice, so I sat down next to him.

-

The hours passed and it was nice to have someone who wasn't like Nayeon. Taehyung is nice and what I've noticed so far is that he hates the clique as much as I do.

"I mean, Jimin is such a hypocrite and yet so popular...why?" He asked, stuffing a sandwich into his mouth.

"No idea. But that Jennie isn't any better either." I mumbled, sipping my coke.

"By the way, Jungkook was together with me and totally dumped me. I still owe him a big scene."

"Jungkook is gay?" I asked in surprise. Taehyung nodded.

"Yes, but he always acts straight and womanizer because he doesn't accept it. He's such an asshole." I nodded in agreement.

"So you're gay too?" I asked cautiously and V nodded.

"Well camouflaged, huh?" He grinned. I laughed.

"Very good. I thought you were trying to hit on me when you said park my butt next to yours."

"The 2% testosterone of mine thinks you're pretty cute, though. Who is your boyfriend? So I don't get close to him the next day and make out with him at night." He smiles. I blushed.

"I don't have a boyfriend." I said and looked at my food that I hadn't even touched. Cafeteria food doesn't taste good at all.

"Oh girlfriend then?" I shook my head again.

"But you're so cute." He pouts. "If we don't have a relationship by prom, we'll both go together." V decided and I nodded laughing.

-

That evening I lay in my room and ate something while sulking about my life.

Suddenly the door to my room opened and I was so scared that I dropped the chips.

"Who let you in here?" I asked, shocked and annoyed. Jennie threw herself onto the bed next to me.

"Your brother." I rolled my eyes.

"Why I'm here... What is this Taehyung trying to do with you?"

Was she serious? She got to fuck her way through world history but I can't even talk with boys? After all, he's gay. But I wasn't allowed to tell her that because he hadn't outed himself yet.

"Leave me. He's pretty nice!" I said indignantly. She shouldn't think I'm hers. After all, she's dating this Joy.

"I don't want him to get too close to you though, understand?" Her expression darkened and Jennie looked at me seriously, I couldn't understand what she was saying.

"Let that be my concern. If I want him touching me, then he should kindly."

She put my laptop aside and paused for a few seconds before pushing me onto the bed and kissing me. Her otherwise so soft lips moved energetically and passionately. She bit my lower lip lightly. It happened so fast that I couldn't fight back. Jennie pushed my arms onto my bed and grabbed my wrists and squeezed.

"Y-you're... hurting me." I whimpered beneath her. Still, I was... enjoying it.

"You're hurting me too with your behavior." She said with her deep voice. I felt her warm breath on my skin. As to create. Jennie sucked, kissed and ran her tongue over several places and left throbbing bruises. I moaned softly, which I was trying to suppress. She smiled triumphantly and kissed my stomach and did the same there. Her hands still held me down on the bed, no chance to last me.

Her hand slipped into my pants as I closed my eyes in shock and bit my lip. My cheeks glowed as she used her fingers expertly. Her other hand held my arms above my head and it was only now that I realized how weak I actually am.

Apparently Jennie was trying very hard, because I noticed how my abdomen was contracting. Just before I came, she let go of me.

I looked at her, panting, but she didn't make a face. "I think it's clear now who has the right to touch you."

With that she left, leaving me just like that.