Chapter 5

LISA

Is this really happening?

Her lips were glued to my neck as we stumbled into her room and she pressed me onto it. I was breathing heavily and couldn't really focus on the matter.

I wasn't a virgin anymore. Actually, I've had sex before. But with boys. How it works with women was new to me.

Before I knew it, I was only wearing my underwear.

"Stop." I said softly as I exhaled heavily. Jennie immediately stopped and looked into my eyes.

"Still...?"

"No." I replied.

"Well let me do it then."

And so she buried her face between my legs and didn't bother to start gently. It went back and forth for some time and I didn't know what was happening around me.

But my god, I came like never before.

-

A noise woke me up and I snorted.

My head hurt so much and my body was cold. Wait. i was naked

Suddenly Jennie's door opened and she came in with wet hair, in a sports bra and boxer shorts. I quickly covered my body and felt my cheeks blush.

"There's nothing I didn't see last night." Jennie grinned and looked for an outfit from her closet.

I got up and got dressed to leave the house and go to my place.

We really had sex. Fucking shit. I had sex with the most popular girl in school.

But I didn't have time to think about it. I took a quick shower and got dressed. A little makeup and I grabbed my bag to walk to school.

I was way too late and way too tired. But when I ran into the classroom to ring the bell, Jennie sat in her back seat and smiled at me. The seconds felt like hours and I smiled back too.

But someone bumped into me and I almost fell.

"Watch out." Jimin hissed.

He was one of Jennie's asshole friends. He gave his friend, Jungkook a high five and the other girls laughed as well while Jennie's face neutralized and stared at them stubbornly. Thanks for helping, Jennie.

-

After class I went to my locker.

"You won't believe it!" Nayeon shouted in my ear. I rolled my eyes.

"What?" I asked smugly.

"Jennie and Joy are back together!" My breath hitched.

I knew their relationship sucked and they broke up, but Jennie didn't make a big deal out of it. If I had known that, I would not have slept with her.

"Fine and now? Should I be damn happy, congratulate this pompous bitch from lip gloss and the other one who has to live right next to me and be totally happy? God Nayeon, wake up! This whole clique hates us and calls you a loser and you party like Chris Brown and Rihanna when they're lying assholes!"

I almost screamed it and everyone heard it. Jennie, who was standing hand in hand with Joy at the locker with her friends, and gave me a shocking look.

Jimin walked up to me with a quick stride and probably wanted to punch me before a boy grabbed hold of him and pushed him down.

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I escaped from this shitty school, leaving everyone speechless.

I had no reason to react so abnormally but I couldn't help it. She ignores me and then is super nice. She should just leave me alone forever and not talk to me.

-

JENNIE

"Are you coming with us to eat something?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, come on." Rosé said, stroking her blond hair. Joy nodded in agreement.

"Sorry, I'm pretty tired from the party yesterday and I wanted to sleep." I replied coldly and hugged the five. Joy kissed me on the lips before I walked away.

I wanted to know why Lisa said that. It was totally clear to me that I was meant. It was a mistake to sleep with her and play with her feelings, but I wanted her so bad it tore me up inside. The sex last night was fantastic.

I didn't want more. I was afraid to tie myself up. That with Joy is just a game for the sympathy of others. We don't love each other, we don't have sex and we don't go out either. She is only sometimes with me because we are both afraid of being alone and we get along well as friends. That was it. Not more.

I considered ringing at Lisa's. I hesitantly pressed the bell and waited for an answer.

A totally teary-eyed Lisa stood in front of me, wearing a baggy sweater and jogging pants. Just as she was about to close the door, I pushed it open and stepped inside.

"Lisa, listen to me."

"No, go and fuck Joy, but leave me alone." She cursed.

"But I don't love Joy. We don't have sex, my God. It's all just a big show so please calm down and give me some of your ice cream." I spoke and took the bowl of ice cream from her hand.

"So you don't even love her yet? Then why are you doing this?"

"Because we're both the most popular couple in school. If you had the chance to date the most popular, you would do that too."

Her eyes looked at me confused. "So she knows you're having sex with other people?" I nodded.

"Oh."

I sat down on her couch. "Well, if you don't mind, I'd like to stay friends with you and see what develops." I said, grinning.

She sighed. "It doesn't work like that."

"But if it's with me, then it works just like that!"