01: ωєαк ρнєяσмσиє

CHAPTER 01 : WEAK PHEROMONE

On a sunny morning, the white Santana that Zhao Xiaoyu drove was moving slowly on the wide asphalt road.

Perhaps because it was not a rush hour, the normally busy streets were unobstructed.

Zhao Xiaoyu had a sad reminder. He was an Omega, but because the pheromone he emitted was so weak, no Alpha had chased after him. The Omegas who played with him since childhood were already married. Some of those who married early had two children already.

Because of this, Zhao Xiaoyu's parents once doubted whether their son was a Beta instead, but they took him to the hospital to have him checked from top to bottom, and it was confirmed that he was an Omega.

Maybe some people's life were like that. As an Omega, he was born with low pheromones. Who could he blame? Could he blame the Alphas who wouldn't chase after him?

As a result, Zhao Xiaoyu was forced to believe that since there were no suitors, no one would want to marry him. Instead of being a bug at home, it was better to go out and find a job.

Make money and spend it himself, make sure his family wouldn't get hungry!

What was wrong if there was no Alpha chasing after him? What if he couldn't get married? He can also live happily! Zhao Xiaoyu wanted to prove by practical actions that even though no one loved him, he could still live a colorful life.

It was just that his ideals were bright, but in reality, it was dim.

This world was cruel to Omegas, because they were naturally weak and very fertile, they were very passive in many ways.

For example, it was difficult for them to study and find work.

In school, it is undeniable that they would be discriminated against by some Alphas and Betas. At first, Zhao Xiaoyu was discriminated against by some Alphas. The other party mocked him, saying that an Omega should stay at home and roam. And after graduation, they would just get married anyway.

Zhao Xiaoyu, who was unmarried, faced difficulties in finding a job after graduating from university.

The interviewer would ask Zhao Xiaoyu when he planned to get married, have children in a few years, and whether he planned to have a second child. After Zhao Xiaoyu sincerely answered the other party's three questions, the interviewer felt a little satisfied. They would ask Zhao Xiaoyu to come back and wait for the call in three days. As a result, three days had passed but he did not receive any call.

The same goes for interviews with other companies. After seeing Zhao Xiaoyu's resume indicating he was an Omega, they would frown and stop reading the rest of it, and would tell him straight away.

Of course, there were Omegas looking for work in this society, but those Omegas were married, had children and were not planning on having any more.

They were not stupid. If one gets hired and then gets married and has kids, who will do their job? In addition, the State stipulated that employers should not deprive Omega and Beta during pregnancy.

Compared to Omegas, it was much easier for Betas to find a job, because they had a low fertility rate and it would not be as easy for them to get pregnant unlike Omegas.

Therefore, Omega who couldn't get a job would either become a bug in the house or get married and have children early.

The world was so unfair to Omegas. They were given very few opportunities to choose. It was their strength and rarity to have children, so they would become a popular product for Alpha and Beta.