42: нυѕвαи∂

CHAPTER 42 : HUSBAND   

Zhao Xiaoyu didn't expect that he would care so much about someone in such a short time.

As Sheng Yuyuan said, their pheromones were compatible. Or maybe it was because Sheng Yuyuan was a very good Alpha, every time an Omega saw him, they would inevitably get attracted.

Sheng Yuyuan was like a walking aphrodisiac, anyone who saw him would want to eat, but not anyone could taste.

With Sheng Yuyuan's character, how could he be so kind to his college classmate? Wasn't he afraid of hot issues?

Zhao Xiaoyu was confused, but he didn't dare to ask, worried that the answer would not be what he wanted. At the same time, his heart became a little anxious.

Sheng Yuyuan was also a little worried about profit and loss. Even if he repeatedly assured Zhao Xiaoyu that he only cared for him and would only love him in this life, they had known each other for a short time. Could it last a lifetime with just less than two months?

Zhao Xiaoyu sat next to Sheng Yuyuan as he drove back to the company. When the car was parked, Sheng Yuyuan called him several times before he finally reacted.

"What are you thinking about?" Sheng Yuyuan asked.

Zhao Xiaoyu unbuckled his seatbelt, and the corners of his lips curved slightly, "It's nothing, I'm just a little tired."

"Since you're tired, then I'll keep you upstairs?" Sheng Yuyuan got out of the car, went around to the copilot's door and opened it.

"No, this is the company. It's not good to be seen." He was tired, but not physically, it was his heart that was tired.

The relationship between him and Sheng Yuyuan was still growing, but in the middle of this, there was a hidden crisis. How could his heart not be tired?

Even if Zhao Xiaoyu didn't say it clearly, Sheng Yuyuan could guess what was going on. He was a little worried, afraid that Zhao Xiaoyu would also see him as a central air conditioning system.

He was also to blame for this. He didn't handle his affairs with Jing You properly. If he had explained to Zhao Xiaoyu that he had such a friend before this incident happened, maybe it wouldn't be the way it is now.

Zhao Xiaoyu was still laughing, but there was a hint of sentimentality in his smile, which Sheng Yuyuan could notice.

"Xiaoyu, if you are worried about something, just say it, don't trouble your heart. If you are uncomfortable, I will be more uncomfortable." Sheng Yuyuan stretched out his hand and wanted to pull Zhao Xiaoyu up.

Zhao Xiaoyu looked at his offered hand, hesitated for a few seconds, until he finally put his hand on Sheng Yuyuan's.

"You are so kind. I always feel that I am not worthy of you. Before I met you, I was alone. Apart from my family and a few classmates, I have no other friends. Because my pheromone is weak, other Alphas and Omegas underestimated me. At that time, I was prepared to live and die alone. They all said I was pathetic, but I feel like I'm fine on my own. I can do whatever I want. There's no need to worry too much, I only have to take care of myself."

Zhao Xiaoyu stopped, looked up at Sheng Yuyuan, and then continued, "Until I met you and heard what you said to me, I learned how it felt getting attention from people other than my parents and friends. To be honest, I am very happy, and I felt a little proud. Omegas who are in better shape than me can't be with you. You don't like them. Instead, you are with me. Then I became jealous of Jing You who knows you in the past, which is something I can't have. This is also the first time I've seen you so care about the other Omegas. Frankly, I might have an inferiority complex. It's my own problem."