58: нυѕвαи∂

CHAPTER 58 : HUSBAND 

"Xiaoyu, when are you going to sleep? It will be dawn soon." Jing You turned, and then looked at Zhao Xiaoyu, who was facing away from him, in a dim light.

Zhao Xiaoyu was stunned for a moment. Then turned around and asked Jing You, "Why are you still not sleeping? Am I disturbing you?"

"You should rest early. It's already very late. Even if Sheng Yuyuan got off the plane, he wouldn't be calling you at this time."

"I want to sleep too, but I can't." Zhao Xiaoyu admitted that he was feeling helpless.

"Yeah, if it was me, I probably wouldn't be able to sleep too. Are you hungry? Looks like you don't eat much at night, do you want me to make you something?"

Jing You tried to roll over and get out of bed, but was stopped by Zhao Xiaoyu, "It's a big night, don't bother."

Jing You sighed, "Hey, I think you really fulfill the poem."

Zhao Xiaoyu didn't remember any poem so he asked, "What poem?"

"'The belts are getting wider, but I don't regret it, and it makes people haggard for Iraq's consumption.' If this continues, I don't think it will take half a month. In just three days, you will lose half a circle."

"Is that too much? But half a circle is not bad, I wanted to lose weight." Zhao Xiaoyu thought that he had a sharp chin before, a double chin the previous month, and now he had a triple chin.

He didn't want his child to be like Sheng Yuyuan after he was born. Anyway, he couldn't reach that physicality in his life, he just wanted to return to his original body shape.

But every week when he saw himself gaining weight gain, Zhao Xiaoyu felt anxious, afraid that Sheng Yuyuan would not like his chubby and bloated figure on a certain day.

"Come on, if you want to lose weight, don't look at yourself. Let me tell you the truth. The reason why I am here is because of Sheng Yuyuan's intention. He was afraid that you would be bored, so he asked me to come. How old are you? He still treats you like a child." After a pause, Jing You asked again, "Really not eating?"

"Not eating, I'm not that hungry." I just missed the baby's other dad.

"Jing You, I want to ask. Are you really putting on a fake show with Special Assistant Zhou?"

"How could Zhou Ming be such a good person? If I had no previous relationship history, I would have definitely chased him back. Many things have happened to me recently. I am very grateful to him." In the dark, Jing You finished this. As he spoke, he pressed his lips lightly.

"And I heard that he will be the director of the Key Accounts department. We just got married. When he meets the person he likes, we'll get a divorce." When he said this, the corner of Jing You's mouth slightly lifted, but his heart only knew suffering.

"Then what if one day Special Assistant Zhou suddenly tells you that he likes you?" Zhao Xiaoyu made a hypothesis. To be honest, he thought Jing You and Special Assistant Zhou were a perfect match.

"You think too much, how could this kind of thing happen?"

"Anything is possible, and what I'm saying is if, at that point, what would you do?"

Jing You had never thought of this, so he didn't know how to answer Zhao Xiaoyu's question.

Jing You admired Zhou Ming from the bottom of his heart. This person was very careful. These days when the two lived together, Zhou Ming took good care of him. Even when Cheng Yuzhang came to the door, Zhou Ming chased him away and even beat him up. The man was bruised and swollen from the blow.