38: нєαят яαтє

CHAPTER 38 : HEART RATE

"Xiao Sheng, thank you for your presence in this matter, otherwise, I don't know how to deal with those relatives," Zhao Yongsheng said gratefully.

"I'm afraid they will come again in the future. This time, Chairman Sheng was here. I don't know if we can send them away so easily next time." Despite this, Zhao Xiaoyu felt that his relatives were not the type to give up so easily.

Sheng Yuyuan felt the same, and nodded with a hint of disdain, "Special Assistant Zhou will be helping with this matter, he can handle everything."

Zhao Xiaoyu agreed with this statement. After all, even someone like Sheng Yujiang was sent to prison by Sheng Yuyuan. His family relatives with no power would not be worth mentioning.

With Sheng Yuyuan's words, Zhao Yongsheng was finally relieved.

It did not affect their appetite even with the arrival of the relatives. Even Zhao Xiaoyu had an appetite. It was just that Sheng Yuyuan did not dare to give such support to Zhao Xiaoyu. After a while, Zhao Xiaoyu would be going home to bathe and sleep, and if he was too full, a night's sleep would indeed be uncomfortable, of course, the most important thing was morning sickness.

Zhao Yongsheng also agreed with Sheng Yuyuan's words and followed Sheng Yuyuan to persuade Zhao Xiaoyu to eat less.

"I am eating to supplement two people. Is it really okay if you let me eat a little?" Zhao Xiaoyu looked at his little father sadly, and the next second, he placed a piece of sauerkraut and fish in his own bowl.

"Did you forget what time you slept last night?" Sheng Yuyuan reminded him.

Zhao Xiaoyu, who only wanted to eat fish, stopped. As Sheng Yuyuan said, yesterday he learned that he would not vomit even if he ate hot and sour dishes, so when he got home, Zhao Xiaoyu happily told him. Sheng Yuyuan asked the chef to prepare a table of hot and sour dishes.

Zhao Xiaoyu, who had been hungry for the past few days, saw so many delicious foods. In addition, all the chefs in the old Sheng Family house had chef certificates. It was said that the head chef was also a premium chef who was invited by Sheng Yuyuan at an expensive price.

No, Zhao Xiaoyu couldn't control himself anymore after tasting gourmet food. The consequence of being greedy was that when he went to sleep at night, he couldn't sleep due to the buildup of food, making him uncomfortable. In the end, he couldn't help but be dragged into the courtyard by Sheng Yuyuan to take a walk for digestion.

Zhao Xiaoyu remembered that the time seemed to be almost twelve o'clock. Because Zhao Xiaoyu knew that he was pregnant, he rarely slept late at night, and then he and Sheng Yuyuan walked until half past midnight the next day.

Zhao Xiaoyu didn't want history to repeat itself. It was too painful, so he obediently put the fish he just picked into Sheng Yuyuan's bowl, and offered with a smile, "Then you eat more and help me eat it back."

Sheng Yuyuan smiled seeing the fish in his bowl, "There was an accident in the kitchen of the old house. If you're hungry in the middle of the night, let the chef cook for you?"

"Forget it. If I eat in the middle of the night, then I can't sleep anymore." It was scary.

Seeing the two children getting along well, Zhao Yongsheng nodded in satisfaction.

He was worried earlier that Sheng Yuyuan's feelings for his son were not real, but after watching them get along today, every time he saw Sheng Yuyuan's expression as he took care of Zhao Xiaoyu, Zhao Yongsheng was truly relieved.

The two chatted for a while with Zhao Yongsheng after dinner. When it was getting late, they bid their goodbyes to Zhao Yongsheng.

Even as they left, Zhao Xiaoyu was still a little reluctant, thinking that even though his eldest father was on a business trip, at least Zhao Xiaoyu was at home. Now his eldest father was on a business trip while Zhao Xiaoyu would live in Shengjia's old house. Living alone in an empty house was uncomfortable just thinking about it.