53: ρнσтσѕ

CHAPTER 53 : PHOTOS 

On the way to Shengzhou, Zhao Xiaoyu had been thinking about Jing You's business, slightly absent-minded.

Sheng Yuyuan looked at him, and he understood Zhao Xiaoyu's concern. After a moment of thinking, he tried to placate, "You don't have to worry about Jing You's affair anymore. It's all over."

"I just don't understand, Cheng Yuzhang is such a bastard, why did you think of introducing Jing You to him?"

Sheng Yuyuan took a long breath before explaining, "At first, none of us knew that Cheng Yuzhang was a half-hearted person. When we found out, it was too late. Jing You was already permanently marked by him. I also advised him at the time, the other party too said that he will change, but that was his character for more than 20 years, how can he change his personality? In the end, Jing You asked to break up, yet he did not agree. He even took indecent photos to threaten Jing You, saying that if he ever tried to ask for a break up, he would broadcast those indecent photos. He also used his own pheromones to control Jing You's every move. Once an Omega is permanently marked, the blocking effect will be minimal for him, he can only rely on his Alpha. Jing You was also provoked by Omegas and other Betas, plus Cheng Yuzhang's threat, he couldn't stand it, until he finally chose to clear the mark."

"Actually, I also wanted to remove the mark at the beginning, but my Little Dad was worried about what might happen to me, so he stopped it," Zhao Xiaoyu whispered, looking at Sheng Yuyuan with a guilty look.

Sheng Yuyuan breathed a sigh of relief when he heard what Zhao Xiaoyu said, and at the same time was grateful that Zhao Xiaoyu didn't do that.

Not only Sheng Yuyuan, but even Zhao Xiaoyu was lucky because he was stopped by his Little Father, otherwise he might not have lived with Sheng Yuyuan.

"But to be honest, I suddenly understood Jing You a little. Due to genetic issues, we Omegas are very passive in many ways, especially to emotional issues. In many cases, we have no choice, or if not, we could be forced. Under such circumstances, Jing You chose to use his life as a gamble. Fortunately, Cheng Yuzhang found his conscience and he had not exposed Jing You's indecent photos. Even if he wanted to compensate Jing You now, it was impossible in this life. No wonder he would be afraid to come into contact with Alphas." Zhao Xiaoyu sighed about what happened to Jing You.

After a long silence, Zhao Xiaoyu continued, "I can also understand why you are helping Jing You. Think of it another way, if my friend gets into trouble because of me, I will feel the same as you did. I would be sorry for what happened. I didn't think before and I shouldn't have doubted you and Jing You."

Think about it, if Sheng Yuyuan and Jing You really liked each other, Jing You would be the one sitting in this car now, and there wouldn't be any incident with him and Cheng Yuzhang.

"The matter is solved, don't think too much, and don't blame yourself. Actually, I was quite happy with your reaction back then. It shows that you care about me. Otherwise, you wouldn't be so angry, would you?"

"Yeah, if it wasn't for liking you, I wouldn't care who you are close to, and who you go far away with." Zhao Xiaoyu generously confessed his feelings for Sheng Yuyuan.

After a while, Zhao Xiaoyu laughed. "Why don't you find an opportunity to let Jing You come to play at home? Cheng Yuzhang might not want to let go of this relationship for a while, and Jing You would be bothered with that. I also want someone to chat with at home."

"Looking back, I asked Jing You what he meant. If he doesn't want to come, we shouldn't force him."

"I know. If possible, I'd like to apologize to him in person." Zhao Xiaoyu even thought about the lines he would like to tell the other party.