25: мєєтιиg

CHAPTER 25 : MEETING  

As soon as Zhao Xiaoyu came out of the bathroom, he saw coworkers in the office chatting together in pairs and threes.

Zhao Xiaoyu looked at those people curiously, feeling as if something big was happening.

It was human nature to gossip, so Zhao Xiaoyu found his master Xia Ningyuan to inquire about it.

"Actually, it's not a big deal. Only two emails were sent by the Human Resources Department. The general content is that the old chairman resigned today, and President Sheng will replace him as the new chairman of our company. In another email, the content is that in addition to the new chairman, all sons and daughters of the old chairman who have positions in the company will leave the company." Xia Ningyuan curtly told Zhao Xiaoyu the general contents of the email.

"President Sheng? Is this President Sheng Yuyuan?" This was a good habit that Zhao Xiaoyu had instilled over the years.

"The company only had one president. Although the old chairman has many children, except for President Sheng and his brother, the others are illegitimate children. In ancient words, they are the secrets of the rich, and we who only move the bricks, can only take a look." Xia Ningyuan sighed, and drank the freshly brewed tea.

Zhao Xiaoyu smelled it and asked, "Da Hong Pao?" 

"You can smell it? It was given to me by my wife yesterday. Would you like a drink?"

Zhao Xiaoyu shook his head repeatedly and said, "No, since it was given to you by the master, you should keep it to yourself."

Well, if it weren't for the baby in his tummy, he'd want to taste it too.

Since being permanently marked by an Alpha, Zhao Xiaoyu was very sensitive to the smell of tea, especially Da Hong Pao. He who disliked tea suddenly became fascinated by this kind of thing. He estimated that in the near future, he would be more than blown away. It would be crazy.

Recently, Zhao Xiaoyu had been thinking about whether he should buy Da Hong Pao tea. Even if he couldn't drink it, he could smell it. Although it could not be compared to Alpha pheromones, it could also dispel the occasional restlessness in his heart.

But then again, if there was only one president Sheng in the company, then who was Mr. Sheng trapped in the Lianhua Mountain Tunnel?

Zhao Xiaoyu felt that he had vaguely grasped some important information, but he was not sure.

"Brother Yuan, who is the deputy president of our company?"

"Vice president? This is Sheng Yujiang, but he is not Little Chairman Sheng's own brother. Maybe we won't be able to meet Vice President Sheng at the company in the future. This Vice President Sheng is also capable, but what a shame.... "

[ t/n: xɪᴀᴏ sʜᴇɴɢ ᴅᴏɴɢ / ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄʜᴀɪʀᴍᴀɴ sʜᴇɴɢ / ᴄʜᴀɪʀᴍᴀɴ xɪᴀᴏ sʜᴇɴɢ = ᴍʟ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ, sᴏ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴄʜᴀɪʀᴍᴀɴ sʜᴇɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ᴏɴ. ᴛʜᴇ "xɪᴀᴏ/ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ" ɪs ᴛᴏ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛɪᴀᴛᴇ ʜɪᴍ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏʟᴅ ᴄʜᴀɪʀᴍᴀɴ sʜᴇɴɢ (sʜᴇɴɢ ʜᴀɪᴋᴜɴ). ]

"Brother Yuan, will you be silenced if you know too much?"

Xia Ningyuan rolled his eyes and felt that Zhao Xiaoyu was thinking too much, "Don't worry, this is an open secret, no one will kill you."

"The company is expected to replace the blood in the next few days. We can laze around for a bit."

"Big blood change?" Zhao Xiaoyu couldn't understand.