59: мιѕѕ нιм

CHAPTER 59 : MISS HIM 

Things in this life would not always go as planned.

Although Sheng Yuyuan said three video calls a day before departure, it was very difficult to make it happen when he went overseas.

The situation got better a few days ago, but after a few days, the two of them could only leave messages to each other, and reply as long as they saw it.

At first, Zhao Xiaoyu was a little unhappy. He didn't feel like he was being ignored by Sheng Yuyuan, but even so, he didn't want to interfere with Sheng Yuyuan's work. Fortunately, he eventually adapted to this kind of arrangement in their communication. He must have been too idle at home, that's why he was thinking too much.

From then on, Zhao Xiaoyu had found something else to do for himself, like cooking some simple home-cooked meals with Jing You.

"Didn't they often say that if you want to reach a man's heart, you must first hold his stomach. Of course, you don't need to cook for him every day, otherwise your chef will be fired. You can cook for him on some anniversaries, or even surprise him," Jing You told Zhao Xiaoyu while chopping the vegetables.

"Doesn't it depend on pheromones to understand a man's heart?" The straight-steel-man-O Zhao Xiaoyu was online.

"You don't understand that food is for people. And by the way, if an alpha likes an omega, then no matter how bad the Omega's cooking is, he will eat it. You can try your husband later."

"It's not that bad. Actually I can make fried chicken wings, french fries, and crunchy bananas."

Jing You looked at Zhao Xiaoyu, "Are you sure you cook instead of making snacks?"

"Um..." It seemed to be so.

To learn to cook, they started by washing and chopping vegetables. Fortunately, Zhao Xiaoyu helped his Little Father cook before, so this was quite handy to do. He was tasked to pour in the oil, salt, sugar, vinegar, and soy sauce. Obviously, he didn't know how bad it was at first. It was either the oil was reduced and the vegetables were burnt, or the salt he put was too much. Eventually, he could just throw away the failed dishes again and again.

"Sure enough, I have no cooking talent, I will still make snacks for you." After the Nth failure on the fifth day, Zhao Xiaoyu immediately raised the white flag.

Not to mention, the chicken wings and fries made by Zhao Xiaoyu were just crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside.

Zhao Xiaoyu didn't dare to eat fried food anymore, so he only ate a piece of chicken wing and only a few pieces of french fries. Jing You ate the rest and left some for his two fathers.

"Jing You, your restaurant has also been moved out. What do you plan to do in the future? Or are you waiting for the country to allocate objects?" Zhao Xiaoyu asked.

"Don't you know? I work as a food show host now. I teach people cooking on live broadcast platforms and make money every day. I make more than opening my own shop before, and I don't have to pay rent," Jing You said with a proud face." And I'm not only cooking, I'm also going to learn new recipes, and now I'm learning traditional dishes from all over China."

"That's good. Unlike me, if it wasn't for Sheng Yuyuan, I wouldn't be able to get a job."

"Actually, I think this is pretty good for you. You can do what you want and ask your husband to support you. I think he would be happy to help you out." After eating the fifth chicken wing, Jing You took out a tissue to wipe his lips.