10: αgαιиѕт

CHAPTER 10 : AGAINST 

For some things, even though the answer was already in Sheng Yuyuan's mind, all of them still needed proof.

He only wanted those who tried to kill him to receive judgment.

It seemed that it would take time and effort before he could hold an Omega.

*

Not long after Special Assistant Zhou left, and before Zhao Xiaoyu had time to arrange his things, his colleagues gathered and introduced themselves to him. They were very enthusiastic about Zhao Xiaoyu's attitude.

This made Zhao Xiaoyu couldn't help but sigh. Shengshi Group was indeed a big company, and the atmosphere in the office was very good.

"You can call me Xiao Zhao or Xiaoyu, and I would like to seek your advice in the future." Zhao Xiaoyu also responded politely.

Since everyone still had work to do, they made a few words to Zhao Xiaoyu before returning to their work.

When Zhao Xiaoyu just wanted to sit down, he happened to see Zhang Haorong coming out of the office, looking like "the spring breeze is proud of the horseshoe disease".

[t/n: "ᴛʜᴇ sᴘʀɪɴɢ ʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ ɪs ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏʀsᴇ's ʜᴏᴏғ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢ'ᴀɴ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ" - ғʀᴏᴍ Wing Chun Feng's ᴀɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴇᴍ, ɪᴛ ᴠɪᴠɪᴅʟʏ ᴅᴇᴘɪᴄᴛs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴇᴛ's ʜɪɢʜ-sᴘɪʀɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪᴠɪᴅʟʏ ᴇxᴘʀᴇssᴇs ʜɪs ᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ.]

At this time, Zhang Haorong also saw Zhao Xiaoyu, who first looked stunned for a while, and then slowly walked towards Zhao Xiaoyu with a cold face.

So, sometimes you don't want to create problems, but problems come to you.

Look, the trouble was coming. Zhao Xiaoyu couldn't hide even if he wanted to hide, and there was no place to hide, so he could only face it with his scalp.

"Zhao Xiaoyu, we can only be colleagues for three months, and you have to respect it. In this society, it's hard to stay in the workplace if you don't have a background, moreover, you're still an Omega."

Zhao Xiaoyu, who didn't need an apprenticeship period to become a full employee, slightly pursed his lips and smiled, "Are you saying you can only stay here for three months?"

Had it not been for signing a contract with the company, Zhao Xiaoyu would have thought that he would have been fired after the three-month apprenticeship period.

"I'm talking about you. My uncle is the manager of the Translation Department, do you think you can stay with this company for long?"

"Who said I came here to hang out?" Zhao Xiaoyu seemed to be unintentional, but in fact, he purposely tapped his finger at the contract he had just signed and continued in a straight voice, "Even though we joined the company on the same day, we are different. I was specially hired, and I signed the contract directly, so I didn't have to spend three months of internship."

Seeing Zhang Haorong's increasingly ugly face, Zhao Xiaoyu was internally overjoyed.

"How is this possible?" Zhang Haorong belatedly realized that there was a contract on Zhao Xiaoyu's desk.

Zhang Haorong just filled out the inauguration report yesterday, and the official contract could only be signed after the three-month apprenticeship period had passed. Hasn't Zhao Xiaoyu been dismissed? How could that be?