24: ¢σиfєѕѕισи

CHAPTER 24 : CONFESSION

As soon as Zhao Xiaoyu returned home, he went into the bedroom and lay on the bed. He lightly patted his stomach with one hand, and then looked up at the ceiling in a daze.

He wondered if he should wait for his Eldest Father to come back from this business trip and tell the two fathers that he has a little baby.

Given the character of his Eldest Father, should he talk about the solution with Little Father first? He wouldn't have found the alpha who marked him, so it was impossible to bring someone home.

"Hey, the sky is about to fall to the people, why is it so difficult for you, Zhao Xiaoyu!" After sighing, Zhao Xiaoyu got off the bed like a carp.

When it was dinner time, Zhao Xiaoyu confessed to Zhao Yongsheng about his pregnancy.

Seeing his little father silent, Zhao Xiaoyu's heart tightened. It felt the same when he had done something wrong when he was a child.

Zhao Xiaoyu didn't even dare to breathe in the atmosphere right now.

"During this period of time, I have inquired about the information of the Alpha who marked you, but the confidentiality of the other party is too good, and I did not find out anything." Zhao Yongsheng paused and asked, "You really didn't see that person clearly? What does he look like?"

"There was a black light, my phone was broken, and it was off. In fact, I have nothing to raise in my life, and the welfare of the company is good. Even if I am pregnant, they can't fire me because of it. Unless I resign."

"True, but have you ever thought about the future? You are pregnant now, the estrus period will be gone for a while, but when the child is born, two months later, what do you plan to do during your monthly estrus?"

Zhao Xiaoyu never thought about this problem, but he felt that this kind of thing was very easy to solve. "Why will it be troublesome if one inhibitor can solve it? And even if we find the Alpha, in case we don't match, wouldn't that cause trouble?"

"I forgot to tell you that estrus is the second concern. You have just checked that you are pregnant, but after a month or two, the pregnancy reaction will appear. Omega's pregnancy reaction is stronger than Beta. Right now, you need your Alpha to be by your side, because Alpha pheromones can have an inhibitory effect, which can prevent you from being so turbulent during pregnancy." Zhao Yongsheng felt that his son was too naïve.

"I think I should be able to survive on my own." Zhao Xiaoyu felt that he was not confident when he said this.

Zhao Yongsheng sneered and dared, "Then you can give it a try and see if it's as simple as you think."

"Eldest Dad's side..."

"I thought that after I helped you find the alpha, I can admit your mistake to your Eldest Dad. But now, when he comes back from a business trip, please explain it to him clearly. When I sent him to the airport yesterday, he asked me how the Santana can be in maintenance for so long. I can barely keep it a secret."

"It's my fault. If I wasn't so impulsive at the time and let the alpha who marked me permanently, it wouldn't have caused so much trouble for me and you." It's a pity. It's too late to say anything now.

If you did something wrong, you could only bear it yourself.

However, Zhao Xiaoyu felt lucky to have found a good job and have two enlightened fathers.

He just hoped that his eldest father wasn't so agitated when he found out the truth. Just in case, when he passed by the pharmacy tomorrow, he would buy a box of potent heart-saving medicine.

After dinner, Zhao Xiaoyu took the initiative to help Zhao Yongsheng wash the dishes. After that, he went to take a shower himself, then started working overtime to sort out the contents of today's negotiations.

There was some ambiguity, Zhao Xiaoyu made a sign.

After he sorted all the information, it was already 12 in the morning.

Originally, Zhao Xiaoyu planned to talk to Wei Sijing and the others for a while after finishing his work, but he thought that he had to get up early for work tomorrow, so Zhao Xiaoyu hesitated, and ended up just reading the chat records in their group without talking in it.

As a result, he saw Wei Sijing said that he seemed to be pregnant too, but he wasn't sure. It's just that the estrus period didn't come this month, and he had to go to the hospital to check the details.

Zhao Xiaoyu put down the phone, looked down at his stomach, thinking about his pregnancy. Zhao Xiaoyu didn't plan to hide from some friends, so he should tell them when he planned to meet them for dinner.

Counting the days, wasn't it next Saturday?

In the second half of the night, Zhao Xiaoyu had a strange dream. He dreamed that the Alpha who marked him was actually Sheng Yuyuan. Sheng Yuyuan said that he already had someone he liked, and gave him 10 million to leave the company with the money. He also threatened him not to talk about it, else his fate would be bad.

It was such a refreshing dream that he almost rolled out of bed when he was awakened by the alarm clock.

Zhao Xiaoyu felt that the reason why he dreamed of Sheng Yuyuan must be because he smelled the Da Hong Pao tea in Sheng Yuyuan's office yesterday.

Anyway, he wouldn't be able to take this pot.

When he arrived at the company, Zhao Xiaoyu was about to find Sheng Yuyuan upstairs with the data collected last night, but was told by Special Assistant Zhou that President Sheng was temporarily absent, and he would let him know when President Sheng had time.

Zhao Xiaoyu, who had not yet been assigned to work, could only sit at his own place bored in every possible way.

Just play minesweeper.

Zhao Xiaoyu played the one with the most advanced mines. At the end of the game, there was only one mine left. The two options left Zhao Xiaoyu, a minesweeper, not know which one to order. He felt that whatever he clicked, it would be thunder.

Zhang Haorong passed Zhao Xiaoyu's office space, and happened to see Zhao Xiaoyu who was not doing his job properly. He would never give up ridiculing Zhao Xiaoyu at every opportunity. Zhang Haorong said strangely, "I am very jealous of people who are under the unspoken rules. You just turned into a regular employee, and you don't have to work. Unfortunately, I don't have such a good life."

"What should I do then? I also envy myself. Why do you say that my life is so good? You don't have to be envious of this kind of thing." After saying this, Zhao Xiaoyu shook his hand. After clicking the one on the right, the game was over and the minesweeping failed.

Seeing the black mine on the computer screen, Zhao Xiaoyu felt that today's Zhang Haorong was even more annoying than yesterday.

Since Zhang Haorong was standing beside him, Zhao Xiaoyu wasn't in the mood to play the game anymore. He simply took the information that was arranged yesterday and reviewed it again.

Zhang Haorong also knew that standing here would only be troublesome for himself. After glancing at Zhao Xiaoyu, he snorted coldly and walked over to his desk.

.

.

[ тσ вє ¢σитιиυє∂ ]

[ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ 07.20.2022 ] [ 1.28ᴋ ᴡᴏʀᴅs]