29.1: σρтισи

CHAPTER 29 : OPTION - Part 1

Freesia: ["Not you, the one in your stomach is."]

Seeing this thread, Zhao Xiaoyu's heartbeat boomed, it couldn't calm down for a long time. Then he subconsciously looked at his stomach.

So who was this person following and how did he know that there was a small one in his stomach?

Immediately, there were already several replies under this thread, which caused the floor master to explode, and even asked the floor master what they had to do with the original poster.

Zhao Xiaoyu, who originally planned to delete the post, also replied below: ["I was just joking, I will file for the deletion of the post now."] Zhao Xiaoyu changed into Zhao Counsel in a second.

However, it would take a while for the request for deletion to take place, as for how long to wait, it depended on the work efficiency of the moderator.

After a while, Zhao Xiaoyu's post became a hot post, and someone had even taken off his vest*.

[ t/n: *ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴇᴀɴs ʜɪs ᴏғғʟɪɴᴇ ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ ɪs 'ᴜɴᴠᴇɪʟᴇᴅ'. ]

The idiot said his dream: ["The host is ZXY from the Translation Department, a new colleague I heard from a friend of mine. He signed a contract with the company directly without an apprentice. The statement that said that the company gave him the green light is true, but I doubt that the host is a little young master of the Shengshi Group living outside, but another identity. I won't talk about the specific identity."]

The sky is about to fall: ["The layer master requests for decoding! Whose name is shortened to ZXY?"]

Melon eating person: ["Looks like I cracked the code. So the original poster wants to reveal that ZXY is one of the old chairman's lovers?"]

Zhao Xiaoyu didn't have the courage to look down on the remaining replies, and understood what he had done. He didn't expect that in less than five minutes, people had already taken off his vest.

It's hard... Could it be that the other father of the baby in his belly was indeed the old chairman, as the melon-eaters say?!

He remembered the experience of the illegitimate children of the old chairman who were still in prison, he heard the new chairman had no intention of freeing them.

To resign, he must resign after one month. It was too dangerous to remain in the Shengshi Group. If he wasn't careful, his Eldest Father and Little Father might be affected.

No, he couldn't wait a month, he decided not to go to work tomorrow, because his contract was there anyway.

Knowing that he shouldn't be held long ago, he posted this on the company forums.

Just when Zhao Xiaoyu was thinking about it, the ringtone of his cell phone suddenly rang, and he was taken aback.

It's from an unregistered number.

This made Zhao Xiaoyu suddenly think of the human flesh incident on the Internet.

Could it be that those people couldn't take it anymore and wanted to call to annoy him?

Zhao Xiaoyu picked up the phone and wanted to hang up immediately, unexpectedly, he slipped his hand and answered the phone.

"Who... who?" His heart became flustered, and he couldn't even speak.

["It's me!"]

"Little Chairman Sheng?" Zhao Xiaoyu gasped.

Will the end of the world come? Is he going to be killed tonight?