08: ωσяяу

CHAPTER 08 : WORRY 

Special Assistant Zhou immediately came to Sheng Yuyuan's office.

"Mr. Sheng."

"I took a quick look at today's interview notes. What happened to Zhang Haorong?" Sheng Yuyuan asked straightforwardly.

Special Assistant Zhou was dumbfounded. He actually also saw the three interviews earlier, but to be honest, this applicant named Zhang Haorong arguably had the worst grades among the ten applicants, yet he passed. After all, it's a shame that the other Omega had performed very well. 

Therefore, Special Assistant Zhou investigated the origin of that person. He did not expect this Omega to be a nephew of Manager Zhang from the Translation Department.

He was just thinking about whether to talk to his boss about this matter, but he didn't expect his boss to call first.

Special Assistant Zhou told Sheng Yuyuan what he had learned. 

Sheng Yuyuan leaned sideways on the back of the chair, his slender legs folded together, one hand rested his cheek, and the index finger of the other hand gently tilted the table, his fingertips tapping the solid wood, making a clear thumping sound.

"I just saw it. This Omega named Zhao Xiaoyu is not bad. Call Zhao Xiaoyu directly and ask him to report to the company tomorrow," Sheng Yuyuan instructed blankly.

Hearing this, the Special Assistant froze for a moment, then nodded, "I will arrange it immediately." Special Assistant Zhou seemed to have thought of something, and then asked, "How do we deal with Zhang Haorong?"

"Since the entry procedure is complete, let him try working here first, and wait until the apprenticeship is over."

Large companies like Shengshi Group had many employees who entered through the back door. For this kind of thing, as long as they could create value for the company, Sheng Yuyuan generally didn't care much. But if they would be caught as a fish in troubled waters after the apprenticeship period, then they would be rolled over.

People outside say that Shengshi Group was a company that recruits talent, but few people knew that they were second to none when it comes to talent creation.

If Zhang Haorong was really suitable for the majestic environment of the Shengshi Group, after the three-month apprenticeship period, if he was still the same mediocre applicant from three months ago, he would inevitably be eliminated.

Therefore, it was up to Zhang Haorong to fulfill the qualifications.

*

Zhao Xiaoyu sat in the back seat of the car without saying a word. Huang Yuan and Zhao Yongsheng saw their son's sluggish appearance and wanted to comfort him, but they didn't know what to say.

Finally, the family of three was silent all the way home.

As soon as he entered the door, Zhao Xiaoyu's cell phone rang, and it was from an unknown number.

"Hello, who's this?"

{"Is this Mr. Zhao Xiaoyu? I am Special Assistant Zhou of the Shengshi Group. We met each other this morning."}

Zhao Xiaoyu's hand stopped, his answer was hesitant, "It's me. Is there anything that Special Assistant Zhou needs from me?"

{" Mr. Zhao, our HR manager saw that you performed well in the interview, and you are an indispensable talent, so we sincerely invite you to our company tomorrow for the registration procedure. Do you have time tomorrow?"}