27: яєѕυℓтѕ

CHAPTER 27 : RESULTS 

When Zhao Xiaoyu opened his eyes, he happened to see Special Assistant Zhou pushing open the reception room door and walking in.

Zhao Xiaoyu got up from the sofa in a panic, sorting out his clothes.

"Special Assistant Zhou." It could be thought of as seeing people.

The Special Assistant nodded, he just wanted to be an emotionless special assistant robot .

But in order to finish his task, he straightforwardly said, "I've heard from Manager Lu that you want to resign. But Chairman Sheng intends for you to stay. If you are not satisfied with the work arrangement or salary, you can bring it up anytime until you are satisfied."

Zhao Xiaoyu blinked, wondering if he was dreaming or hallucinating.

He had come to resign, not to negotiate terms, so something like this seemed wrong.

"That's all. I have a lot to do, so if there's anything else you need in the future, you can email me again, and I'll get back to you when I see it." After saying this, Special Assistant Zhou left the reception room.

He actually came and went in a rush, leaving Zhao Xiaoyu with a confused expression standing where he was.

He remembered that he came to resign, not to raise his salary.

Why was it so easy for someone else to resign? Why was it so difficult for him to resign?

For some reason, Zhao Xiaoyu had a strong feeling that Little Chairman Sheng had intentionally left him to torture him well, just like in the TV series, the brothers were at odds and other people were suffering.

Zhao Xiaoyu could only pray silently in his heart that the Alpha who marked him must not be Sheng Yujiang, because he still didn't want to die so soon.

When Zhao Xiaoyu returned to the Translation Department from the 66th floor, it was long after work hours. The colleagues in the office were almost gone, and only a few people were still working overtime.

Zhao Xiaoyu had no intention of working due to his resignation, so he packed up and went home.

The next day, when Zhao Xiaoyu came to the office, he saw a variety of snacks and nutritional products on his table. He roughly glanced at them and noticed that all of them were imported.

"Brother Yuan, do you know who put these here on my table?" Zhao Xiaoyu asked Xia Ningyuan, who was sitting in front of him.

"I don't know, I saw this as soon as I came to the office, could it be your suitor?" Xia Ningyuan asked back.

"No way, I have been permanently marked. How could a suitor give me anything?" Even if he wasn't permanently marked, no one would chase him with his pheromones that were so faint as a bird, not to mention that he was actually marked now.

"It's not clear. But since everything is here for you, you can rest assured."

Zhao Xiaoyu shook his head quickly. He didn't dare to eat these snack supplements because he didn't know who put them here, for fear of being poisoned.

Finally, Zhao Xiaoyu didn't even think about it, and threw all the food on the desktop into the wastebasket, making the empty wastebasket suddenly full.

At this time, Zhao Xiaoyu remembered something, he remembered the contract that he signed with the company. The contract clearly stated that as long as he wanted to resign, he could resign at any time. After resigning, the company still had to pay monthly. He has unemployment benefits.

How could he forget such an important thing!

Excited, Zhao Xiaoyu quickly picked up his backpack and walked to the elevator.

When he returned to the company again, he had an extra contract in his hand, so he took this contract and went to Special Assistant Zhou.

As soon as he got out of the elevator, he saw Special Assistant Zhou walking with Sheng Yuyuan, and then rushed forward, blocking the way of the two.

Sheng Yuyuan did not notice that someone had suddenly appeared in front of him, and almost bumped into him.

He wanted to rebuke the reckless employee, but when he saw that the other party was Zhao Xiaoyu, he couldn't say what he planned to say.

"Is there something you need?" Sheng Yuyuan asked first.

"Chairman, I'm here to talk to Special Assistant Zhou about my resignation. I've asked Special Assistant Zhou before. He didn't agree with me resigning, but I just remembered that there was a clause in the contract stating that I can resign whenever I want. So I made a special trip home and picked up the contract." This way, they didn't have any excuses to let him stay.

It's written in black and white on the contract. If Shengshi Group failed to fulfill its obligations, he could appeal to the Bureau of Labor.

Sheng Yuyuan had used his position to make Zhao Xiaoyu sign this Overlord Contract. Who would have thought that it would be used to smash him in the foot today?

Sheng Yuyuan didn't even expect Zhao Xiaoyu to be obsessed with resigning, it's been a week and he still hadn't given up.

"Zhou Ming, go to the parking lot and wait for me first." Then he looked at Zhao Xiaoyu and said, "You come to my office with me."

After he finished speaking, Sheng Yuyuan turned and walked back. Zhao Xiaoyu saw Sheng Yuyuan's tall and symmetrical back, and couldn't help but think about whether the figure in the clothes was as perfect as imagined.

Zhao Xiaoyu swallowed, then quietly followed Sheng Yuyuan.

As soon as he entered the office, a familiar scent came into his nostrils. Zhao Xiaoyu, who was a little nervous at first, relaxed a lot after taking in the scent.

Sheng Yuyuan walked to his desk, then turned his head and sat directly by the table, staring at Zhao Xiaoyu blankly.

"Let's talk about the reason you should resign."

"Is that the reason for getting pregnant?" In order to resign, he was now willing to admit it.

"The company has a range of benefits for pregnant Omega and Beta, and will not lay you off because you are pregnant. If you feel unfit for work, you can take maternity leave until the child is born and your body recovers. The entire vacation is also your job. The position will remain until you return."

"But this contract..."

"Fine, I'll give you one month to consider. If you persist in this manner after one month, I will approve your resignation." One month might be enough.

Hearing Sheng Yuyuan's words, Zhao Xiaoyu agreed with the proposal.

"After that month, I will come to you again."

After seeing Sheng Yuyuan nod, Zhao Xiaoyu left this office.

Sheng Yuyuan watched Zhao Xiaoyu's back disappear at the door, his deep eyes darkened slightly.

He couldn't wait any longer, he wanted to immediately send those people where they needed to go, within this month.

.

.

[ тσ вє ¢σитιиυє∂ ]

[ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ 07.26.2022 ] [ 1.16ᴋ ᴡᴏʀᴅs]