14: нυѕвαи∂

CHAPTER 14 : HUSBAND 

Dinner started right exactly at six o'clock.

But what Zhao Xiaoyu didn't expect was that Zhang Haorong's uncle also came to attend the dinner in their department. Did Manager Zhang come here to support his nephew?

"Xiao Zhang, Xiao Zhao, don't be too restrictive. You are all your own here. Just eat openly." The section chief smiled and said to the two new colleagues, before he put his attention to Manager Zhang who was sitting next to him. He held a glass of red wine, "Manager, let us have a toast."

During dinner, everyone was talking and laughing, but without knowing what was going on, the topic suddenly turned to Zhao Xiaoyu.

Manager Zhang looked at Zhao Xiaoyu meaningfully and asked, "Xiao Zhao, when are you getting married?"

As soon as Manager Zhang's voice dropped, everyone present turned their attention to Zhao Xiaoyu.

In fact, Zhao Xiaoyu being permanently marked was known by his colleagues in the department and even other departments. However, he kept telling the public that his fiancé was in the middle of a rising career, so the wedding had to be postponed.

But what Zhao Xiaoyu didn't expect was that their manager would actually say such a sentence in front of so many people.

The Zhang uncle and nephew, they were really a family who belonged to the same house...

Zhao Xiaoyu put down the chopsticks in his hands and said frankly, "If we get married, my husband and I will definitely invite the manager on the day we toast the wine. I hope that the manager will be able to show his face."

"That's natural. Not only me, but also your colleagues in our department. But don't let us wait too long." After a pause, Manager Zhang added, "I don't know where your fiancé works, but he might be a great employee like our Xiao Zhao. If there is a celebration, your fiancé would surely make it a big one."

"It's not something extraordinary. He only works as an accountant in a small company. I'm afraid we can't afford an elegant party."

Only the ghosts knew where the Alpha that marked him was, not to mention, the other party wasn't his fiancé.

"Look, I want to meet your fiancé. Is he busy right now? Or when we go to KTV in a little while, you can call him to join. Our department is very humane, when a dinner party is arranged, you can freely bring your family members together."

"That might disappoint the manager. He is on a business trip recently and I don't know when he will be back."

"That's a shame!"

Zhao Xiaoyu smiled and stopped talking.

After eating at Jinlongzhai, dozens of people went to the nearby business KTV.

Manager Zhang frankly said that he invited everyone in the KTV tonight to ask these fellows to take good care of the newcomers.

Anyone here knew that Zhang Haorong was Manager Zhang's nephew, this was very clear. How could they not know when they get along so well?

Zhao Xiaoyu didn't like noisy places. Some people smoked, some drank, and some talked too loudly. Not long after entering the box, Zhao Xiaoyu couldn't stand it.

Just when he wanted to go out to take a breath, Zhang Haorong took two glasses of wine and walked over to Zhao Xiaoyu.

"Care for a drink?"

Zhao Xiaoyu looked at the cup that Zhang Haorong handed over. He shook his head firmly and refused. He took his own cup of fruit tea, "I am allergic to alcohol, so I will drink this."