47: ¢єятιfι¢αтє

CHAPTER 47 : CERTIFICATE  

Zhao Xiaoyu walked forward without saying a word, and Sheng Yuyuan followed closely behind, not even turning off the computer.

When Zhao Xiaoyu walked more anxiously, Sheng Yuyuan immediately chased after him and grabbed his hand, and his tone was gentle, "Slow down, be careful. What if you fall?"

Hearing this, Zhao Xiaoyu finally stopped, and after a soft "um", he continued to walk forward.

"When I saw you move the chair, I was terrified. I was afraid you might accidentally fall. That's why I shouted like that." At this point, Sheng Yuyuan held onto Zhao Xiaoyu's hand a little more firmly. "I didn't mean to scare you. I'm sorry."

"Then, you were not angry?" Zhao Xiaoyu asked.

"No anger, just fear. But I seemed to use the wrong method and it made you unhappy." As he spoke, Zhao Xiaoyu's nose and eyes began to feel hot.

In the past, when Zhao Xiaoyu was alone, he didn't care about anything. Even if no one wanted him for the rest of his life, it didn't matter to him. But now he was with Sheng Yuyuan, they liked each other and they were getting used to being with each other.

Due to the difference between the status of the two people, time and time again, he played his role carefully while enjoying Sheng Yuyuan's care and attention to him. He was used to Sheng Yuyuan's gentle smile and kind words, so when he saw Sheng Yuyuan frown, he panicked. This was the first time Sheng Yuyuan had shown such an expression to him. How could he not be afraid?

Zhao Xiaoyu even wondered if his life was too comfortable. Sheng Yuyuan always followed his advice, so he started to act spoiled and arrogant, just like the lyrics of a song that said everyone favored would feel confident.

What kind of person was Sheng Yuyuan? Why did he want to marry that Omega? On the other hand, among the alphas Zhao Xiaoyu had met, only Sheng Yuyuan was so kind to him and cared about him so much, so he was afraid.

If Zhao Xiaoyu didn't like him, it was easy to say it out loud. But he actually fell in love with him, he experienced the sweet taste of love, and now, he didn't want to be separated from Sheng Yuyuan anymore.

Finally, Sheng Yuyuan let out a sigh. He walked over to Zhao Xiaoyu and lightly hugged him, only then did he realize that Zhao Xiaoyu's eyes were already bloodshot, and his eye sockets were slightly moist.

"I said today that I wouldn't make you cry, but after a short span of time, I already made you cry." Sheng Yuyuan muttered in a reproachful tone.

Zhao Xiaoyu shook his head and took the initiative to hug Sheng Yuyuan's waist, like a child who made a mistake and then acted like a baby in front of the family's elders.

"I also don't know what's wrong with me. I saw you frown and thought you were mad at me. I was scared."

Sheng Yuyuan patted Zhao Xiaoyu's back lightly. He was happy to hear such words, but he blamed himself even more. He didn't expect that he only frowned once and he made Zhao Xiaoyu so scared.

"I won't do it again. I won't be mad at you no matter who I'm angry with. It's getting late now. Should we go to our room to sleep?" Sheng Yuyuan also coaxed him like a child.

Zhao Xiaoyu nodded. If it was the usual, he would definitely make Sheng Yuyuan carry him back to the bedroom, but now, he gently pulled the end of Sheng Yuyuan's shirt and walked slowly to the bedroom.

As a result, it was only a few steps away and he was picked up by Sheng Yuyuan. He was shocked and quickly wrapped his arms around Sheng Yuyuan's neck. The latter smiled, then stepped into the bedroom.