46: нαвιт

CHAPTER 46 : HABIT  

Sheng Yuyuan answered the call at the end. He deliberately lowered his voice and told Zhao Yongsheng on the other end that Zhao Xiaoyu had fallen asleep.

He was talking about the sky one second before, and the next second he was said to have fallen asleep. Even a three year old kid probably wouldn't believe it, much less Zhao Yongsheng.

Thankfully, Zhao Yongsheng did not expose Sheng Yuyuan's lies, {"When Xiaoyu is not being sensible, you are also not sensible. You can't hide anything from us in the future."}

The corner of Sheng Yuyuan's lips rose slightly. He turned to see Zhao Xiaoyu sitting in the passenger seat pretending to sleep, and then whispered to the phone, "I know, Uncle. If there is something in the future, we will definitely let you know as soon as possible."

After chatting for a few words, Sheng Yuyuan hung up the call and returned the phone to Zhao Xiaoyu.

Zhao Xiaoyu quickly opened his eyes and asked Sheng Yuyuan, "What did my little dad say, did he scold you?"

After hearing this, Sheng Yuyuan smiled and replied, "He didn't say anything, just let me take good care of you."

"I can't believe that, he must have said I am stupid, and such a big thing was hidden from him."

"Unexpectedly, my wife is so smart, he can even guess this."

Zhao Xiaoyu with a black line: "... We didn't get the certificate yet. What does it mean by wife? Although I am Omega, I am still a male Omega. You should call me husband."

Sheng Yuyuan touched his chin. After thinking for a moment, he decided, "You're right, then I shall call you Little Feather!"

Zhao Xiaoyu couldn't understand why his eldest father and Sheng Yuyuan had such a soft spot for the nickname Little Feather. While it wasn't bad, it would make it difficult for him to build up his prestige as a father in front of his future baby.

Zhao Xiaoyu had thought about it, he planned to be a strict father, and the name Little Feather did not sound serious.

"You better follow my little dad and call me Xiaoyu, Little Feather sounds too childish."

"It's getting late, let's go back first." Sheng Yuyuan abruptly changed the subject, either wife or Little Feather, after all, he would choose one of the two, but he liked it no matter which one he chose.

"Chairman Sheng, it is very bad of you to avoid a topic like this," Zhao Xiaoyu complained.

Sheng Yuyuan smiled, "I was only worried that you were tired and wanted to go home early."

He didn't know how much a "struggle" between husband and husband was, the curtain ended in Zhao Xiaoyu's defeat.

But when he got home, Zhao Xiaoyu was indeed a little tired, he asked Sheng Yuyuan to make him a glass of milk and find clothes to wear for when he took a bath.

Ever since moving into the Sheng family's old house, Zhao Xiaoyu liked to take a bath, but Sheng Yuyuan was worried that was bored in it, since he only soaked in it for 15 minutes at a time.

In a few days, the baby in his womb would be three months old. Because he was pregnant with twins, the previously flat lower abdomen was now swelling out like a small hill.

Zhao Xiaoyu put his hand on his stomach. Previously, he joined a WeChat group of pregnant couples. Every day there were people discussing and chatting in WeChat groups, and then he saw many pregnant couples who talked about fetal movement.