54: untitled

CHAPTER 54 : UNTITLED

Zhao Xiaoyu's life after marriage was very comfortable. Sheng Yuyuan was busy, but as long as he had time, he would accompany Zhao Xiaoyu to go out together. If there was no time, Zhao Xiaoyu would stay at home and not go anywhere.

However, Sheng Yuyuan was also worried that Zhao Xiaoyu would be bored at home alone, so he would either invite Zhao Xiaoyu's friends and Jing You to be guests in two days, or if Zhao Xiaoyu missed his home, he would tell Zhao Xiaoyu to stay with his parents for a few days. During those times, when Sheng Yuyuan finished work, he would also move into his father-in-law's house.

Anyway, wherever Zhao Xiaoyu stayed at night, Sheng Yuyuan would also stay there.

The relationship between these two children was very good. As Zhao Xiaoyu's fathers, Zhao Yongsheng and Huang Yuan were very grateful to Sheng Yuyuan.

Remembering their initial impression, Zhao Xiaoyu's two fathers were worried that Sheng Yuyuan only came for the cubs, but now they were relieved. If Sheng Yuyuan really came only for his children, they would not let him go with their child. But looking their son-in-law in the eyes, they couldn't judge him wrong.

Zhao Xiaoyu's stomach was almost five months old. He and Wei Sijing were pregnant at almost the same time, but his belly was bigger than Wei Sijing's.

Zhao Xiaoyu had nothing else to do and was bored being alone at home, so invited Wei Sijing and the others to visit him.

Tan Zaozao was indulging himself with the offered tea and snack, before he asked Zhao Xiaoyu, "Xiaoyu, every time you will only ask some of us to come and play with you, but you refused to go out with us a few times. Now, are you really planning to wait for the baby to be born before going outside?"

Xiao Nan was nodding in agreement and he followed Tan Zaozao's words, "Yes, you are pregnant, and not in prison. Just a few days ago, you didn't go to the class reunion, but everyone was talking about you, knowing that you married into a rich family."

Hearing these words, Zhao Xiaoyu's face was painted with a hint of disdain, "It's not that I don't want to go out, and I also want to go to the class reunion, but Sheng Yuyuan won't let me go, saying that I have a big belly. And at first, didn't they underestimate me back then? Now that I'm married to Sheng Yuyuan, I'm afraid they're only jealous."

Xiao Nan echoed, "Could there be a hidden agenda? It could be a way to provoke the separation of your relationship. I can already hear them say: You are married to a rich family, so why don't you help us, or introduce a rich man to us."

Tan Zaozao: "Xiao Nan, I think it's simple jealousy."

Xiao Nan patted Tan Zaozao, "I just said one wrong word. After all, you just need to understand the meaning."

Wei Sijing: "In my case, I can understand you well. In fact, if I am not coming here to accompany you, my husband won't let me out." After sighing, Wei Sijing added, "We could only blame that as an Omega, our bodies are too delicate. In fact, Xiaoyu and my condition are quite good. I saw some Omegas lying in the hospital bed from pregnancy to delivery, and some were very careful, but in the end they failed to keep the baby. There are people discussing in and out of the group chat every day. The night before, there was a discussion on how the babies in the stomach were birthed. The next day, I told them that the baby was gone, then I withdrew from the group. I was so scared to open the group chat again."

Zhao Xiaoyu's hand holding some rice cakes stopped moving. He was also added into the group, but because no one paid attention to him, he decided to block the group. He didn't know what Wei Sijing said.

Zhao Xiaoyu subconsciously lowered his head and stared at his belly. His and Sheng Yuyuan's baby would definitely be born peacefully.

Xiao Nan let out a sigh, "Being an omega is really not easy, but your and Xiaoyu's babies are very healthy, I want to be your babies' godfather."