37: вℓα¢к ρσт

CHAPTER 37 : BLACK POT 

Sheng Yuyuan suppressed his inner excitement, gently closed the bedroom door, and locked it.

Zhao Xiaoyu was already lying on the bed. When he saw him come in, he moved his body inside, and then patted the empty space next to him with his hand.

"You sleep here," Zhao Xiaoyu's voice sounded nasal. He kicked the air cooling blanket, and then pulled it up to cover half of his head, revealing only a pair of half-closed eyes and thick black hair.

This was the first time that Zhao Xiaoyu had actively invited him to go to bed, so he immediately became excited. He took off his shoes and socks and lay on the bed beside Zhao Xiaoyu.

As soon as he lay down, Zhao Xiaoyu rolled over, touched his body a few times, then muttered a few times in dissatisfaction, "Take off your clothes."

Sheng Yuyuan stopped, his breath became heavy, he couldn't believe what he heard.

Noticing Sheng Yuyuan not moving, Zhao Xiaoyu urged, "Hurry up!"

Zhao Xiaoyu asked him to do this, so what could he do? He quickly took off his clothes, only a pair of black sexy bullet head underwear remained, covered with the same air cooling blanket as Zhao Xiaoyu. The cold touch from the blanket couldn't quell his pounding heart.

Immediately, Zhao Xiaoyu's smug chatter went into his ears, and he felt Zhao Xiaoyu's hand touch his stomach back and forth. He might actually have fallen asleep, and stopped.

Seeing Zhao Xiaoyu's sleeping face, Sheng Yuyuan pursed his lips and smiled lightly. He took Zhao Xiaoyu's slender hand and gently kissed the back of his hand. After the kiss, he placed Zhao Xiaoyu's hand on his chest again, the area close to his heart.

During the whole process, Zhao Xiaoyu didn't open his eyes, he didn't even notice that Sheng Yuyuan kissed his forehead, he slept soundly and sweetly.

Sheng Yuyuan didn't know what he was dreaming of, but he was showing a sweet smile and making a noise.

If it wasn't for the worry of waking him up, Sheng Yuyuan really wanted to hug Zhao Xiaoyu tightly, and wanted Zhao Xiaoyu to be with him and stay together forever.

Thinking of this, Sheng Yuyuan couldn't help but laugh. He was a 29 year old man, and he would have an impulsive mind, like a 17 year old youth.

Who could have known? In this world, Zhao Xiaoyu would give him such an impulse.

*

Waking up, Zhao Xiaoyu saw that he was hugging Sheng Yuyuan, he was so scared he immediately let go of him, and then kicked Sheng Yuyuan, unexpectedly, it was on that place.

Sheng Yuyuan was tossed by Zhao Xiaoyu for a while before he woke up, he opened his sad eyes and looked at Zhao Xiaoyu, and asked suspiciously, "What's wrong?"

"You, why are you not wearing clothes?" Obviously, Zhao Xiaoyu had forgotten what he said earlier.

When Sheng Yuyuan heard this, he was stunned for a moment. The whole person was awake, and he didn't know why his Little Feather looked so "heartless". In short, he was heartbroken.

Of course, Sheng Yuyuan knew that Zhao Xiaoyu had a thin face, so he naturally wouldn't tell that it was Zhao Xiaoyu who made him undress.

"Look, hurry up and put on your clothes." After saying that, Zhao Xiaoyu turned his back on Sheng Yuyuan.

Both of them were well-dressed, but Zhao Xiaoyu's face was still hot when they walked out of the room.

Unknowingly, Zhao Yongsheng saw his blushing face and thought it was due to his uneasy health, so he asked, "Xiaoyu, why is your face so red? Are you sick?"