03: ωαкє υρ

CHAPTER 03 : WAKE UP

After Zhao Xiaoyu's father finished talking to the doctor, he turned and walked to the bedside. He looked at his son and sighed.

"Who marked you?" Zhao Yongsheng and his lover had a child together. They were two Betas, so it was not easy to have children. The husbands spent a lot of money on Zhao Xiaoyu's upbringing. They put their minds on it, especially since their son was an Omega.

Zhao Yongsheng thought that his son was good everywhere. His only drawback was that as an Omega, his son's pheromones were too weak. If it weren't for the result of his son's differentiation, that he would have a gland that symbolizes an Omega on his neck, Zhao Yongsheng would have doubted it. Did he give birth to a Beta instead?

Because of his son's pheromone, Zhao Yongsheng and his lover started to worry all day long, worried that no one would want their son.

It turned out that their child actually didn't care, some even said that their child wanted to pretend to be Beta to deceive people.

But he didn't expect this to happen. Due to an accident, his precious son was marked, which worried Zhao Yongsheng.

"It's too dark in the tunnel, I can't see the person's appearance clearly." Zhao Xiaoyu answered honestly.

"What about the name? Do you know what his name is? Did he say that he was going to be responsible to you?" In Zhao Yongsheng's view, even if his son was not good enough, he couldn't let anyone take his son for granted.

If it was a temporary marking, it was fine, but the doctor's examination result said that the child was permanently marked. This meant that if in the future, if he found another Alpha or Beta that he liked, he would not be able to follow the person. They couldn't be together.

If that Alpha didn't want to take responsibility, then his son would be alone for life.

Although the current medical results can clear an Omega mark, it was accompanied by severe pain and could even be life threatening.

Zhao Yongsheng just asked about this while he was talking to the doctor. He thought of the son he was looking forward to. If his life would be in danger from clearing the mark, he would give up, so he was thinking of finding the Alpha that marked his son.

"I thought I was going to die in the tunnel, so I'm not holding him accountable. I'm also to blame for this. I asked him to mark me permanently." In the last sentence, Zhao Xiaoyu was not confident at all.

If Zhao Xiaoyu knew that he wasn't going to die, he wouldn't have let the Alpha mark him permanently. It's alright now, even if he regretted it, it was too late.

It seemed that he and that Alpha were sent to different hospitals for treatment, otherwise his father would not have asked about him.

"Why are you so confused? How do you want me to explain this to your Eldest Father?" Zhao Yongsheng's eyes reddened anxiously, and then sat by the bed with a sullen expression.

Zhao Xiaoyu knew that he had done something wrong, so he didn't dare to say a word.

In fact, he wasn't worried about the thing about him being marked. It's not a big deal for someone to live alone for a lifetime. If he did get pregnant, he would live together with the baby.

What Zhao Xiaoyu was most worried about right now was his job. He was watching the time on the TV screen. It was late at night, and he missed the interview. It seemed that he was destined to have no relationship with the Shengshi Group. He could only wait until he was discharged from the hospital before looking for another job.