29.2: σρтισи (2)

CHAPTER 29.2 : OPTION - Part 2 

"Breakfast is here, but it's past ten so don't eat too much, or you won't be able to eat anything until noon." Sheng Yuyuan said as he led Zhao Xiaoyu to the rest area.

Sheng Yuyuan's office was huge. The entrance was the reception area. Going forward was his office. There were several areas separated by tempered glass. It was a rest area and a small study room. There was also a small activity area. There was an office golf course, a treadmill and a healthy net.

Zhao Xiaoyu followed Sheng Yuyuan to the rest area and looked at the various breakfasts on the coffee table, including porridge, steamed buns, dumplings, and Xiaolongbao. There were several types of soup alone.

So much for breakfast, was Sheng Yuyuan serious?

"Just choose what you like."

"What about the rest?"

"If you can't finish it, throw it away." The breakfast that Special Assistant Zhou bought earlier was cold, so he dumped it twice. This was the third batch. Fortunately, Zhao Xiaoyu woke up not long after Special Assistant Zhou bought it, so this breakfast was still steaming.

"What a waste. Don't prepare breakfast for me in the future. I will eat at home."

"Then you can't finish it, let Special Assistant Zhou help you. He works very hard every day, and often forgets to eat breakfast." While speaking, Sheng Yuyuan had already called for someone to come over.

Special Assistant Zhou thought the boss was looking for him on some urgent matter, but he was asked to finish his breakfast. For such a time, he really wanted to quit. How could he force employees to eat like this? Really, how could he finish it himself?

However, Special Assistant Zhou also didn't dare to say anything, he bought the breakfast and had to eat it even if he cried.

Zhao Xiaoyu put the mushroom and chicken soup in front of him, looked at Sheng Yuyuan and asked, "Aren't you eating together?"

"Good." Sheng Yuyuan sat next to Zhao Xiaoyu.

Eight breakfasts were eaten by three people, and four breakfasts were finished by Special Assistant Zhou.

Zhao Xiaoyu looked at Special Assistant Zhou, who didn't change his face after eating four meals of breakfast, and couldn't help but sigh, "I didn't expect Special Assistant Zhou's appetite to be so good."

Facing the praise of the chairman's wife, Special Assistant Zhou smiled awkwardly and politely, "I will take out the trash and throw it away." By the way, it was too uncomfortable to throw up.

"Now that I've finished breakfast, I'll go downstairs first." As expected, Zhao Xiaoyu still couldn't be alone with Sheng Yuyuan, always feeling strange.

"Don't worry, let's talk about our business first."

"But now it's work time." Zhao Xiaoyu was a bit reluctant.