30.2: яєα¢тισи (2)

CHAPTER 30.2 : REACTION - Part 2  

The hot pot restaurant that Special Assistant Zhou sent was a bit far from Shengshi Group. It took about half an hour to drive. Sheng Yuyuan took into account that there was a pregnant man in the car, so he especially slowed down and it took them more than an hour to arrive at the destination.

Zhao Xiaoyu was already hungry, and when he walked into the hot pot place, he found that it was overcrowded.

"Maybe it should be arranged." Zhao Xiaoyu muttered.

"Let's go and have a look first. If it doesn't work, let's change to somewhere else. Think about what else you want to eat besides bullfrogs and hot pot?" Sheng Yuyuan asked as he hugged Zhao Xiaoyu tightly. In case someone got close to Zhao Xiaoyu, he should reach out to avoid anyone touching his Little Feather.

It was just that Zhao Xiaoyu was thinking about eating, he didn't pay attention to these details, he didn't even notice Sheng Yuyuan hugging him so much.

"Waiter, is there an available table? Two people." Zhao Xiaoyu asked.

"The two-seater tables are all occupied, we need to arrange a number for you."

Zhao Xiaoyu: "Then how many tables are waiting in front?"

"Wait a minute, let me see it." The waiter looked at the computer and clicked the mouse twice, then he answered Zhao Xiaoyu with a smile, "There are twelve tables in line. Do you want to take a second person to determine rank?" 

[ t/n: sᴏʀʀʏ, ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ sᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ.]

Hearing this, Zhao Xiaoyu looked at Sheng Yuyuan, rubbed his stomach, and shook his head in great disappointment.

Seeing these lost little eyes broke Sheng Yuyuan's heart. He asked the waiter promptly, "Is there a box? It doesn't matter how big it is."

"Yes, but the box is for ten people, and you have to spend more than a thousand yuan. Is this okay? I will open it for you if possible."

Zhao Xiaoyu was about to say no, but he didn't know that before he said something, Sheng Yuyuan spoke first, "Let's go."

"It's just the two of us, we can't eat too much." Zhao Xiaoyu felt that Sheng Yuyuan was crazy, even if he had money, he didn't need to be so extravagant. He used to have hot pot with Wei Sijing, Tan Zaozao and Xiao Nan. It didn't even cost a hundred yuan, so it was too expensive.

"It doesn't matter, don't you want to eat hot pot?" Let alone the hot pot, if Zhao Xiaoyu suddenly said that he wanted to eat Kobe steak, he would find a way to get him steak.

Because someone wanted to be taken advantage of, Zhao Xiaoyu didn't stop him, and he really wanted to eat hot pot.

The hot pot in the box was a kind of self-contained pot, one pot per person, which was very small.

Zhao Xiaoyu ordered the food he liked. He didn't know what Sheng Yuyuan liked, so he asked Sheng Yuyuan to order what he liked.

"A few days after the matter is resolved, I will go to your house to visit your two fathers," Sheng Yuyuan said.

Zhao Xiaoyu was stunned for a moment and asked, "Didn't you already come today?" Why are you still going?

"Today was just to pick you up for work, it's not formal enough." In the end, it was sudden.

"But we are just trying to communicate now, let's wait to see the level of development." Zhao Xiaoyu always felt that his pace was too fast, and he couldn't adapt.